Saving Double G

Henry's POV:

  While saving Double G we were dressed as Egyptians to be back up dancers in his charity event. "Guys we look awesome," Ray commented.

  "No, I hate this costume, it's too small," Cassi said.

  Double G was working on some type of dance and Ray and I tried to do it. Didn't end well.

  So as he was performing we had to blend in. Cassi being the amazing dancer she was blended in perfectly. Ray and I stuck out like a sore thumb. Trust me our dancing sucked.

  Anyways it took a while til Dr. Mynyak showed up. He did and tried to attack Double G. The three of us ran backstage and  changed. The Game Shakers helped to save Double G. Babe shot Mynyak and all was good. The rest of the team were allowed to be on stage with the performer the rest of the concert.

A/N: Sorry that this one is so short. I had some trouble remembering what happened exactly in this scene. I also wanted to wrap it up a little bit faster. But I'm currently working on a chapter that's in Hiddenville that will have Dr. Colosso in it. After that I need ideas. It would be super helpful if you have any ideas for me please tell me. If you give me an idea, I'll base a chapter off it, but change the idea a somewhat.
Thanks!