The Other Side

Cassi's POV:

Of course my luck includes villains coming back from jail. I walking home from school alone one day when I just happened to run into Gwen and Van Del together. "Great," I mumbled to myself.

   I tried to walk past them without them noticing me. I mean Van Del didn't know who I was since he only knew who Girl Danger was, but Gwen knew who I was. She noticed me.

"Look who it is," she said. "It's Miss Cassidy Thunderman." I stopped walking, when I heard her voice behind me. I was rooted to where I was for a few seconds, before turning on my heels to face her. I didn't say anything and just crossed my arms. "What? Aren't gonna say anything to me?"

   "Technically I have nothing to say to you," I told her. I still stood still with my arms crossed.

   "Where's your boyfriend?" She asked, smirking.

    "What do you need him for?" I asked.

"Cassidy, just turn to our side. You don't need this annoying boyfriend of yours and your boss. Just come to the other side. Join us, the villains," she said.

   "No way," I replied.

   "Come on," She said, grabbing my wrist.

   "Let me go!" I screamed. Next thing I knew, everything went back.

A/N: Hey Guys, I know you guys wanted another chapter so I published this one. There are two main reasons I didn't get this out quickly. I'm having a little Writer's Block, so I need new ideas so please if you have ideas, I would love to hear them.
Second, I'm having a hard time right now and for that reason I don't know how soon the next chapter will be out. I am currently going through a rough time involving personal family issues. I'm sorry that I might not be able to get the next chapter out soon, but I'll try.
Thanks.