Chapter Two

A few hours later we pull into what I can only assume is Malik's house or what some would call a mansion. His house is huge and immediately intimidates me. 

What does he want with me? I have to find out.

Malik steps out of the car first and surprisingly holds his hand out to me.

"There we go, little one." He says after I'm safely on the ground.

Little one?

I slowly follow behind him checking the place for possible escape routes, but I find none. Tall rod iron gates guard the front of the house and from what I can see of the back, it looks fenced in with miles of woods behind it. 

I'll have to find another way.

We walk into the house and I gasp at how incredibly elegant it looks. The doors open to reveal two staircases leading up to what I think are bedrooms. The rest of this floor is beautiful. 

Malik leads me into the living room and tells me to make myself at home

Why is he just ignoring the fact that he kidnapped me?

I hesitantly take a seat on one of the luxurious couches and watch as Malik approaches me.

"Would you like something to drink, sweetheart? I've got some apple juice, I know you must be thirsty. And after that, we'll have a little chat where you can ask me some questions, okay?" He asks in such a comforting voice.

"U-Umm, apple juice i-is fine, thank you." I squeak as tears fill my eyes again.

I hear scrambling throughout the kitchen before Malik places a sippy cup in my hands. Tears roll down my cheeks as I watch him sit next to me.

"Hey, hey there. It's alright. I know it's all really scary right now, but I'm not gonna hurt you, princess. I promise." He gently rubs my back.

I take a sip of the juice and soon my tears are reduced to sniffles.

"There we go. No more tears now, okay? I know you must have some questions for me so go ahead and ask whatever it is you want to know."

"I-um. W-What's your name?" I ask, pulling the blanket lying next to me up over my body for comfort.

"My name's Zayn Malik and I'm the leader of Harry's rival gang." He answers.

"O-Ok, um why did you t-take me?" I look to him with big eyes.

"Because I'm very lonely here in this huge house and I wanted a sweet little girl like you to live in it with me." 

"I'm not little you know, I'm 19."

"You are little and you need your daddy to take care of you."

"D-Daddy?"

"Yes, baby. Daddy's gonna take such good care of you."

My eyelids start to droop. He drugged me! I feel him pick me up and walk up the stairs. 

The last thing I see before I pass out is an adorable little nursery.