Chapter Fourteen

Harry's POV (Surprise!)   

Everything stops.

I shout at my men to cease their fire as the woman I've searched for for so long runs towards me. At least that's what I thought, instead she runs to the man who stole her from me, Zayn Malik.

"Daddy!" She giggles as she jumps into his arms.

 It's not until this moment that I notice her strange apparel. Is she wearing a onesie? Why is she dressed like a baby? Why did she call Malik, Daddy?

Without further thoughts, I run to the pair. My men shout at me for orders, but I ignore them.

Evelyn's right in front of me... but she's scared?

As I approach them, her grip on him tightens and she clings to him in fear.

"Evelyn, Eve, baby, it's me. It's Harry. Oh, I missed you so much." I gush.

"D-Daddy, w-who is that?" She asks Zayn.

What?!

"What did you do to her? Why doesn't she remember me?!" I shout.

"Daddy..." She whimpers. "He's scary."

"I know, darling. I know. It's okay, we're going inside." Malik tells her. "Men, continue where we left off. Kill them."

"Wait! You can't do this!" I yell. "Why are you running away like a coward? Come fight me like a man!"

He stops in his tracks.

"Evie baby, I want you to run inside and go to Daniel. Don't come out until Danny says you can." Zayn tells her. 

"Bye bye, Daddy. Love you." She kisses his cheek.

"I love you more, baby. Now go."

I watch the one I've been searching for all this time disappear behind closed doors.

"You dare challenge me in my yard, with my men, in front of my house?" Zayn spits. "Wrong move."

"We'll see about that. My love for Eve..." I start, but am interrupted by the devil himself.

"Surpasses everything else blah blah blah, we got it. But love isn't gonna win this fight, Styles. It's hate. My hate for you runs so deep I could kill you right now and have no regret."

"I think you're all bark and no bite, Malik."

My face goes flying to the left. He punched me! And as it goes in every fight, I retaliate. I punch him straight in the gut. The man's better than I thought he'd be, I'll give him that, but I've been working towards this moment for too long to fail.

All of a sudden, a scream rips it's way from inside the house into my ears. Evelyn! Zayn starts running for the house, but before he can reach it, Evelyn runs out and into his arms.

"Daniel's dead, he's dead! They killed him!" She cries.

I notice she's not speaking like a baby anymore. Maybe she's sobering up, she'll remember me now.

"Eve, baby! It's me, it's Harry." I say again, hoping for any recognition to flash in her eyes.

But none comes. 

"Who is he, Zayn?" She asks. "How does he know me? He's creepy."

He did this to her. He took her from me. He made her forget. And he made her into some baby.

I pull my gun out and point it at Evelyn.

"Hand her over or I'll shoot her!" I scream.

"You wouldn't shoot her, you love her." Malik counters.

"If I can't have her, no one can!" I lay my hand on the trigger prepared to kill my love.

Before I have the chance to react, Zayn spins around so his back is facing me.

"If you wanna kill Evelyn, you'll have to shoot me first."

"Gladly."

"No, Zayn." Eve cries. "I love you being my daddy, I love it here! A-And I-I love you, Daddy."

He pulls her tighter. "I love you even more, enough to die for you."

"Please don't kill him." She begs me. 

"He kidnapped you, he forced you into this lifestyle. You hate him!" I shout.

"Maybe I'm not sure about everything, but he's saved me from my old life. Being tossed around from family to family, it was hard. Now I finally feel like someone actually loves me." 

"I love you too, baby girl. If we're gonna die, we'll die together." Zayn promises.

And with the last words said, I pull the trigger.

How did you like Harry's POV? And what did you think of him?

Did Harry kill Zayn and Evie?

Please answer the questions above in the comments. 

If we can get this chapter to 20 votes and 10 comments, I'll have chapter fifteen posted by Wednesday.

Don't forget to vote and comment for a faster update! Thank you so much!

~Abbie Grace