Chapter Eleven

Evelyn's POV   

"Do you remember that other little girl and boy you met at the park with Charlotte yesterday, baby?" Daddy asks me as he feeds me another bite of delicious cereal.

"Yes, Madison and Mason! They were very fun!" I giggle.

"Yeah! They're gonna come over today with their mommy. How does that sound?"

"Yay! What about Charlotte? Can she come too, Daddy?"

"I asked Niall, but they're busy today. I promise we'll invite them over again soon though, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Well let's get you in the tub, you little stinky monkey!"

I remember hating bath time, but I really can't remember why because it's so fun. Daddy let's me play with rubber duckies and other fun toys. I like it here. There was nothing in my old life worth sticking around for, I'm much better off here with Daddy.

After I'm all "squeaky clean" as Daddy says, we play dolls until the doorbell rings.

"Emily, it's great to see you!" Daddy greets the lady. 

"Hi Maddie and Mason." I wave.

"Hey Evie." They reply in unison. Their twin thing is creepy at times.

"Well come on in, I've got some work to do in the basement, but you guys have a fun time. Please help yourselves to any of Evie's toys or anything in the kitchen." Daddy says. "And Evie, Miss Emily is in charge so I expect you to be a good girl."

"Daddy, you're not playing too?" I ask.

"Not right now, baby girl. I've got things to do today, okay?" Daddy states.

My mind has gotten fuzzier lately. I don't think too deeply into things, I just do. But why does Daddy have something to do that doesn't involve me?

"No!" I shout.

"What did you just say?" He asks.

"No. You can't go down there."

"You do not tell Daddy what to do, little one. Stop with the attitude."

I cling to his leg as he tries to walk away.

"I'm sorry, Emily. Give us just a minute Evie needs a punishment."

A punishment? Now you've gone and done it, Evelyn.   

Daddy leads me up the stairs and into my room. 

"You've been a bad girl, Evie. I think you need a spanking."

"No! No, Daddy please. I promise I'll be a good girl, I'm sorry."

"I know you are, but you need to learn a lesson."

My useless pleading fills the whole room as he unsnaps my onesie and lays me over his lap.

"Since this is your first time and you've already apologized, you'll only get ten spanks with your diaper still on, okay?" He says. "After each spank I expect you to count, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes who?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl. Okay..." First smack. 

And then another and another and another and another until I'm in tears. I know he's being gracious to me for letting me keep the diaper on.

Bare bottom, I don't even want to imagine.

After it's all done, he re-snaps my onesie and pulls me into his arms.

"You did so good, baby. Daddy's so proud of you for taking your punishment like a good girl. I love you very much, but it's Daddy's job to show you what's right and wrong. You understand that, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

He rocks me for a few minutes afterwords and I feel so... warm. Like Daddy's the only thing I'll ever need again. 

No toy, no jewel, no material item- no other feeling in the world can compare to the way my Daddy holds me. 

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl?"

"I love you." I whisper into his ear.

He looks at me with wide eyes. "Can-Can you say that again?"

"I love you, Daddy."

Whatever it is he has to do today fades to the background because all we need is each other in this moment.

That is until a knock sounds from the door.

"Come in!" Daddy calls.

An unknown man steps into the room.

"We need you in the basement please, sir." The man states. "A certain someone has made contact again."

Please read the following:

If any of you guys would like to make a new cover for this book I would absolutely love that. I would give you complete credit for it and everything. 

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Thanks so much for reading!

~Abbie Grace