Epilogue

Zayn's POV

"Let's go, baby girl! Daddy's got to leave now!" I shout up the stairs at my little one.

She giggles as she slides on her bottom down the stairs like a good girl.

"Good girl, baby. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, Daddy. I wanna cakey!" Evie claps her hands together.

"You want pancakes?"

She nods. "Yummy, yummy!"

I make her pancakes and carefully feed them to her bite by bite.

"Where we going, Dada?" She asks, her mouth full of "cakey."

"We're going to spend the day together just you and me. Go to the park, get ice cream if you're a good girl'" She squeals after that one. "And maybe even get new toys."

As soon as I lift her out of her high chair she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I love you, Daddy. So much."

"I love you more, baby girl. Now let's go have some fun!"

My little girl giggles with delight.

That's all I want. All I want is to hear that beautiful sound everyday for the rest of my life. Keeping her happy is all I could ever hope for. We've made it through almost impossible situations yet we're still here.

With the rest of our lives ahead of us and an incredible journey behind us, I know there's nothing we can't accomplish together.

That's it! Helpless Angel has officially come to a close.

This has been such an incredible experience. I know I say it a lot but thank you so so much for all your support on this story.

I love you all!!

~Abbie Grace