Chapter Sixteen

Zayn's POV

"How could you?" My baby girl shouts as she stomps her way into my room.

I just woke up, why is she mad at me?

"How could I what?" I question.

"You- You told me that Harry was in prison." She says as she tries to put on a confident persona. 

What? How did she find out?

"Woah, what are you talking about, baby?"

She fishes a piece of paper out of her pocket and throws it to me.

"Some guy named Louis Tomlinson called while you were asleep and told me." She admits.

It's amazing how different she is out of head space. She's shy, but angers easily while her little self is still very shy but much more cuddly and cute.

"I'm sorry, baby girl. I just didn't want you to worry. My men and I are working on it right now, okay?"

"D-Daddy?"

"Yes, darling?"

"W-What if he comes back to hurt me or-or what if he comes to hurt you again?"

I can sense my little one might make an appearance soon.

"No baby, no. Daddy won't let that happen, okay? You're safe. You'll always be safe with me." I pull her onto my lap.

"How about a bottle before bed, huh?" I coo at her as I see her eyelids fluttering.

If she was little, she'd have been down for a nap hours ago, but thanks to Louis now she's upset.

She shakes her head. "I'm not a baby."

"Evie, you've been-"

"I know I've been acting like a baby, but not anymore."

"Why not, sweetheart? You know you love Daddy taking care of you, we've already been over this."

"It's not right. I'm nineteen, there's so many things in my life that I'm going to miss." 

"So what? You want me to leave you in the streets? Here I take care of everything. You don't have a single worry."

I move to pat her little bottom when I feel warmth. Her cheeks turn a cute shade of pink before she buries her face in my neck.

"Are you wet, little one? Do we need a change?"

I take her silence as an okay and carry her up the stairs into her nursery. I gently set her down on the changing table and she starts to squirm.

"Hold still, baby. Daddy'll go fast."

She whimpers as I pull her soaked diaper off. I quickly finish changing her, but there's something else I need to change now.

"Let's take these clothes off now, baby. Let's get you back into your clothes."

"No, I'm too comfy." She whines.

Oh, she's trying to be cute so she'll get what she wants.

"Well let's just find you another comfy outfit, okay? What about this one?"

Once she's dressed, I fix her a bottle and set her down in my lap. I cradle her adorable little head and run my fingers through her hair.

"My baby's tired... Let's drink our bottle now, love."

And with that I bring the bottle to her lips. She doesn't even fight it because bottle's have always been her favorite.

"Is it yummy, baby?" I coo as she sucks on her bottle.

Evie smiles at me with her eyes starting to flutter closed. How can I protect my little one from the world?

With these thoughts swarming around my head, my phone starts ringing. I quickly lay Evelyn in her crib before answering a call from the man who spilled the beans to my baby.

"Way to go, mate." I growl into the phone.

"What?" Like he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"You told Evie about Harry!  I told her he was in prison so she wouldn't worry."

"Sorry man, I didn't know. But, we've got a problem. You remember Liam Payne?" Louis asks me.

"Of course, I hate that guy."

"He's working with Styles. They're planning on attacking again."

"What?"

"Don't worry. Horan and I are on it, okay?"

"Alright, keep me posted. I'm not letting that bastard get anywhere near my little girl again."

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Evie's out of head space again so things will get interesting.

Could you guys recommend me some good ageplay books on Wattpad? It's hard to find good ones.

Let's get 24 votes on this chapter for another update by Tuesday!

Thank you so much to everyone who votes on every chapter without fail. I love you guys!!

~Abbie Grace