Sneak Peek of Chapter Thirteen

Hi guys!

This update is just a sneak peek of the next chapter. Chapter thirteen I feel is one of the most important in the whole story due to the story kind of leading up to this moment so I want to make sure it's perfect before publishing.

I'm working on it right now and it should be done in a couple of days, I just want to make sure it turns out the way I want because it's a make or break moment in the story.

For all my faithful readers and voters, this is for you:

{Zayn tells Evelyn she has to go}

"No, Daddy. Stay wif you." She pleads.

"I love you, sweet pea, but Daddy has to go now, okay?"

Tears well up in her little eyes before they start falling down her cheeks.

"No, Daddy!" She begs as she climbs up my legs so I'll hold her.

I pull her into my arms and shush her crying.

"I'm scared be away from Dada." She admits between cries, her grammar slipping away.

"I know, little one. I know. Daddy has to protect his little girl so you have to go with him now, okay? I'll come back for you, I promise."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

I watch my little girl be stripped from me, but I'm about to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Harry Styles, I'm coming for you.

Btw, if we get 20 votes on this part, I might be able to speed up Chapter Thirteen.

Love you guys!

~Abbie Grace