Ch. 26

I feel awesome for this. Two updates (kind of) back to back! You guys should love me for this (or not.. you know.. ;-;)

*gets out the Beast Boy cupcakes*

+•+

  Poke.

  I furrowed my eyebrows, my eyes still shut tightly. I pushed my face farther in my pillow and sighed.

Poke poke.

  I grunted softly. What the hell is that?  I moved my legs around and found Beast Boy's not too far away. His arm was strapped against my stomach, so there wasn't much room to move.

Poke.

I swear to Lucifer burning in Hell I will literally bash whatever keeps poking my butt. I growled softly, attempting to flip over. Albeit, BB's grip was so strong I had no choice but to lay there and confront him,"Stop poking my butt. It's weird." I hit his hand softly.

"I'm not," he grumbled, loosening his grip a little. I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

  "I can feel you.  And there's no way your finger is that big. You have really small, long fingers." He opened an eye at me and stuck out his tongue. Immature. He then looked down and his face flushed completely red.

"Don't look down." He said. What?

"Why not?" I asked, really tempted to look at what he was looking at. He got up and put his pillow on my head,"Hey!"

  "Don't look, woman!" He fussed, wobbling to the bathroom in my room. I was so confused. So, I snuck towards the bathroom door, and waited. I heard my shower running, and got suspicious. I bursted through the door and immediately regret it.

"Oh my fucking God!" I screeched slamming my hands over my eyes,"My innocence!"

  "I told you not to look!" He cried.

"I was curious–Oh God I gotta.." I slammed the door and ran to my bed. When I walked in the bathroom, there he stood, running cold water over his...zone. I smashed my face into his pillow and literally screamed. I was not ready at all. That's what kept poking me. I felt my face heating up, as the bathroom door opened,"Please tell me you're not naked. I swear to Thor, Beast Boy if you're naked I will–"

"Chill, mama. I'm not." He laughed. I snatched the pillow off my head and glared at him.

"That's not funny! I saw your–"I gulped,"–...manhood." My cheeks were burning so bad, it felt like they were on fire,"I'm so scarred. Scarred for life. Yes."

"You're scared of my di–"

"Shut up!" I screeched, throwing myself back on the bed. This was so embarrassing. I let one guy sleep in my bed with me and this is what I get,"Think of innocent things. Puppies.. Kittens.. those little furry things, I forgot their names. Ferrets! Yes.."

"She's totally scared of my dic–"

"I said shut up!" I cried,"I can hear you! I'd like to keep my innocence please."

"Yeah yeah." He said nonchalantly. I heard him slip on his clothes over his boxers and I decided to put on my pajamas. Walking down in my undies is undignified. He opened the door for me, smirking evilly, and glowered at him, cheeks still burning. I heard his cackle behind me, as I rushed downstairs.

  "Mom! Save me from him!" I whined, grabbing a bowl for some cereal. I couldn't tell her what happened, but I could tell that he's teasing me. Yup, Im a tattletale.

Sue me.

  "What's he doing?" She chuckled, pouring Bri, BB, me and herself some cereal. We passed around the milk, of course Beast Boy being stubborn with me and teasing me about how short I was to him. Holding the carton over my head, real mature.

  "This. He's teasing me, mommy." I crossed my arms, pouting like I was Bridge's age. She giggled, and laughed, singing that dumb song again.

"Beast Boy and (Y/n) sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I–"

"Bridge. Room. Now. Go get dressed." My mom pointed the stairs firmly,"Eat your breakfast when you're done. "

"Awh,"she pouted, stomping up the stairs.

"By the way, how was the party yesterday?" My mom asked. Beast Boy and I exchanged glances.

"Fun."

"Alright. " we both said simultaneously. We looked at eachother again and said the same thing, but vise versa. I sighed and shook my head.

"Okay.." She gave a 'something's up' look, but went on with eating her cereal. We ate in silence for a while, before she looked at her watch and nearly spit out her cereal,"(Y/n) you're going to be late! Go get ready for school!"

"But I don't wanna go." I whined, trudging up the stairs,"School is Hell!"

"Watch your language, mama." Beast Boy gave my butt a little pat. I swat at his hand, huffing.

"You watch your face before I high five it with my fist." I growled. He scoffed, rolling his eyes. He knows me too well. I would never hit him. Or anyone for that matter. Unless it was really needed.

  "Sure. And you can watch my 'manhood' go in your–"

"Alright, you're banned from my room." I shut the door in his face, grinning on the other side.

"This is not fair!" He shouted.

"All's fair in love and war, babe!" I cackled.

+•+

  This was actually something I wanted to throw in to make you guys laugh. (Or blush ^-^ Teehee)

  Sorry not sorry,
                               Brace