Epilogue

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" He grinned excitedly, pulling my bag towards his room. He was probably more elated than me. When my mom said yes, the first thing he did was run to my room and started snatching out everything from my drawers and shoving it in my suitcase. It was a little cute, but mostly messy. He stood in front of his door and it slid open. He threw my bag inside and tugged me through. The door shut behind me,"I can't believe your mom let you stay over! It's gonna be awesome!"

I giggled,"Yeah. I hope so." I strayed over to my bag and began unpacking my things,"The other Titans must be really excited too. "

"Yeah. After.." he cleared his throat,"Its been two years since the little thing with Raven. I can't believe your mom took you away from us after that."

"Well, She did like any other mom would do. She was scared. I'm surprised she let me come back at all." He nodded, plopping down on his bed. His room had gotten a lot cleaner in the last few years. It was nice to see he was taking care of himself. I went over and slid on his lap. Since Raven was gone, we had gotten closer than ever. We started hanging out more like normal couples. Of course, we mostly had to stay in the tower or my house because of fan girls. I even got slapped in the face by one. Beast Boy handled that, though.

"I missed you so so so much," he cooed, hugging me tightly. I felt the same way. I was terrified after the incident when my mom took me away from them. She made me finish high school. And find a good college. She even helped me find a job. Turns out, being a vet isn't all that bad as I thought it would be.

"I missed you too." I kissed his nose. He took it farther than I expected. He leaned back and layed on his bed, with me on top,"What are you doing?" I grinned. He shrugged, snaking his arms around me. I didn't know what he was doing until I felt his hands cup my butt. I squeaked, as he pushed me up on his waist. He was getting me to straddle him.

Oh my Lord.

"Forget it," he shook his head and flipped over. Now, I was on the bottom. I gulped,"You shouldn't have sat on my lap," he chuckled.

"Why?" I tilted my head. Wrong thing to ask.

"Because now I want you," he leaned down and kissed my chin softly, dragging his mouth to my jawline, then down my neck to my collarbone and chest. I had to stop him before he went too far, but I didn't want to, because I missed this a lot. I pressed my hands against his cheeks and brought him back up to my lips, playing at his ears. He smiled, biting my lip feebly and asking for entrance. I made a 'nope' noise to tease him, but he pinched my side and made me gasp.

He took no time at all to push his tongue in and explore his new territory. It felt really weird because it was my first time, but I didn't care. It felt good at the same time. I could sense him raising my shirt up, so I propped my leg up on the bed and scooted backwards. He followed, pushing my shirt all the way.

And just before we went too far, I heard a knock on the door. I tried to sit up, but Beast Boy pushed me back down gently.

"No," he whined,"Where are you going?"

"To answer the door,"I giggled.

"Who's there!?" He yelled towards the door in annoyance. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"(Y/n)? Beast Boy? Friend Robin questioned if you would like to watch the horrors of the movie with us." Starfire's feminine voice spoke. He looked at me with a sad face.

"Yeah, we're coming." I replied, gazing at him. He shot me a disappointing, angry look.

"Okay!" She chirped, as I heard her footsteps skip down the hallway.

"Why'd you say yes? I wanted to be alone with you." He pouted. I smiled a little.

"I did say yes, but I didn't say when we'd be there." He lit up, immediately going in to kiss me.

"I love you so much," he whispered in my ear, kissing me lightly. And that's where we stayed the entire time, not moving from his bed. I didn't want it any other way. And this time..

There was no hiding from him.

The End.

+•+

Oh my word it has been a very long story! I hope you enjoyed it because this is it! I love you guys and thank you so much for reading this story and voting and commenting!

I can't express how grateful I am. So here's a couple shoutouts.

@RAY-RAYHOOD (I think I got this right) thank you so much for making me laugh with your weird comments :D

@Veronica_Universe thanks for begging for the updates which really motivated me to keep going ^-^

Cyanide2396 my very first follower :) I think...Idk! I can't keep up with anything these days.

@BlueberySavageCabage (I'm pretty sure thats how u spell it. If it's not I'm so sorry :() but yeah thannnnks for sticking with me and making me laugh as well. Lol.

AND THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I'm out.

Beast Boy,
Brace