Chapter Thirty-Two: Relaxing in Seville

Smiling as she watched Sergio in the swimming pool with Isabel and Camille had to admit that it felt nice to be away from people constantly watching what they did and taking their pictures.

It wasn't easy but Camille knew that this was a part of her life that she would never escape from this; she just hoped that Isabel wouldn't have to deal with this when she was older.

Camille was determined for her daughter to have a more private childhood that she hadn't had herself; she had been five when her mother had passed away throwing her into the lime-light at such a young age.

It had been difficult to deal with and Albert had done his best to shield her from the media who wanted pictures of the young princess that had been left mother-less.

They had followed her in everything that she did, from starting school to her last day of university; there had never been a moment that Camille hadn't been the focus on their attention.

Relaxing by the side of the pool, Camille wanted nothing more than to focus on the little time that they had to relax before Sergio had to head off for pre-season training.

There was no telling when they would get the chance to do this again, the football season kept Sergio busy and it wasn't going to get easier with Camille set to return to royal duties in the coming months.

Isabel squealed in delight as Sergio dipped her tiny feet into the cool water, it was a beautiful day and they were making the most of it by relaxing around the pool while they had the chance.

"I just can't believe how quickly she's growing," Sergio said with a smile, she was changing so much and he couldn't believe that it had only been a few months since she had been born.

It was all moving quickly and Sergio had never felt so calm in his life, he was thrilled that things were working out so well between them and he wasn't going to risk this.

"She is," Camille agreed with a nod of her head, she had never thought that this would be how things had worked out; she had never hoped that this was how it would work out for her when that test turned positive.

Camille was just relieved now that it had worked out and that things were good for Isabel's sake; she wanted nothing more than the best for her daughter in every way.

Sergio moved closer to the side of the pool where Camille was relaxing and placed Isabel on the side; he watched his fiancée glad that they had moments like this that they could enjoy.

"I was thinking that we could do something tonight," Sergio suggested wanting to spend a little quality time with her when Isabel had gone to bed.

It was hard catching moments for just the two of them and Sergio was determined to make sure that they were growing closer in preparation for the wedding that was set to happen in two years' time.

Preparations were slow to start but Sergio was more than willing to take his time with Camille; he was comfortable and he was hopeful that Camille felt the same.

"What did you have in mind?" Camille asked curiously, she sat up a little, glad that they didn't have to be worrying about paparazzi watching them from a distance here.

The house that Sergio owed in Seville gave them a lot more privacy than their home in Madrid; it was away from the city and they had more than enough space to relax.

"Dinner," Sergio replied simply with a shrug of his shoulders, he wanted to keep the plan to himself and he was sure that she was going to enjoy what he had planned.

It had been a while since they'd had an evening to themselves and he had already found someone to watch Isabel.

***

"You didn't have to do all of this," Camille said shaking her head as she looked at the beautifully set out table, the sun was setting in the distance and she was relieved that she had remembered to bring a cardigan just in case.

Sergio just smiled, he liked surprising her with different things to do when they had the chance to enjoy each other's company; it was a great way for them to get to know one another.

"I figured that we should do something special," Sergio stated insisting that Camille sit down, they had been engaged for three months now and he was happy that things were starting to move forward for them.

Camille looked beautiful in the light that was provided by the bonfire and Sergio was pleased with all his hard work; it was nice to be able to relax with her and not be stalked by the paparazzi.

They had gone to restaurants where the press would linger outside and follow them not matter what they did; they wanted pictures of the footballer and his princess while they were together.

There was never a moment that he wanted nothing more than to be surrounded by his family and Sergio was enjoying his break with Camille and Isabel.

The only downside was that Junior and Marco couldn't be here with them since Pilar wasn't willing to let them travel to Seville to spend time with their father just like she had refused to let them attend the baptism in Monaco.

It wasn't long before dinner was served and Camille felt relaxed, she didn't have to worry about the press managing to get pictures of them while they were here; it was great to be able to be herself without the worry what people would think of her or what they would say about her life.

"It's beautiful here," Camille said glad that they had the chance to be here, she hadn't been looking forward to returning to Madrid after the baptism; she had wanted to relax and not think about how things would change when they did return to Madrid.

The fact that Sergio now could bring the boys to their home would change things and it worried Camille that she would have to face Pilar at some point; she didn't blame the older woman for disliking her after what had happened.

However, Camille wanted to make things civil between them for the sake of Junior and Marco; the two didn't deserve to be caught between two warring families.

It wasn't their fault and they had every right to come and spend time with their father and baby sister; it shouldn't matter that she and Pilar didn't get along.

"You look beautiful tonight," Sergio said snapping Camille from her thoughts as he took her hand, the summer dress complicated her perfectly and he doubted that she could ever look bad.

Everything that Camille wore was something that had been carefully picked so that she would look amazing and so that no one could ever complain about how she looked.

Camille blinked surprised before she looked at Sergio, she hadn't been expecting it and she couldn't help but smile; she had never thought that this was how they would work.

Leaning forward, Camille pressed her lips to Sergio's and closed her eyes; he had been working so hard to make this work and she wanted to do something to show that he wasn't the only one.

Sergio cupped her face at the move and couldn't resist smiling into the kiss, it was moments like this that he lived for and it proved that the two of them had a future.

There was so much that could happen in the future for them and Sergio was more than willing to do this her way; it could even lead them to having another baby one day.

The thought of them being a family was everything to him and he wasn't going to waste this chance.