im sorry ( harry)

you where laying on your bed angrily tapping on all the pictures of you and harry together. you paused you're finger poised over the delete button

" should I really delete all of the pictures of me and harry" you asked yourself

" why should you keep them he told you it was over he screamed it right in you're face" you cringed when you remember harrys hot breath graze your cheeks as he screamed the words you never wanted to here

" YOU KNOW WHAT Y/N WE ARE OVER IM AM SO DONE BEING YOUR BOYFRIEND"

you where getting ready to press the little trash can on your phone when you heard the door bell ring. you pulled yourself off the bed thinking it was the pizza guy. you grabbed some cash and opened the door. instead of seeing the pizza man you saw harry. his eyes where red and puffy and his hair was disheveled.

you just stood there staring at him taking in the broken look on his face. he looked like someone had ripped his heart out and ran it over with a very large truck.

" y/n" he crocked out as his voice cracking " im so sorry"

" its kind of late for that harry we are already broken up" you said crossing you're arms

that was all it took harry completely broke down tears started rolling down his cheeks and his breathing  pattern  was getting choppy.

all you wanted to do was hug him so he would stop crying. but you couldn't you ha to stay strong and show no emotion but anger towards him. if you showed   any sympathy or compassion you would start crying yourself and that absolutely couldn't happen. harry had never seen you cry and you mad a pact with your self that no man or boy could ever see you cry. you made this pact the day your dad left your family for a younger women. you cried so hard that day and your neighbors all saw you. they stood and stared at you wondering why you where crying. it was humiliating.

harry stood in the door way crying you stood in front of him with you're arms crossed.

" please just listen to me" harry said trying to stabilize his voice.

" fine come in" you sad trying to sound bitter.

as harry sat down on the couch you hoped he would say he didn't mean the whole break up thing. because you didn't want to break up with harry you loved him but you didn't want him to know that. because the only guy you had ever loved ripped you're heart out and then drove away to go live with his mom. the only other guy you had loved was your dad and you see how well that turned out.

harry patted the spot next to him so you would sit down on the couch with him but instead you sat down ina chair across from the couch stiffly.

harry started to ramble on and on about how he loves you and how sorry he was " I.....I.....I never wanted tobreak up I was just mad and I know your mad..." harry sentence was cut short by him making a choking/sobbing noise. you couldn't take it any more you could see he was sorry and making him suffer want doing any good to either of you.

" harry I know you're sorry" you said getting up to sit on the couch next to him

" does that mean you forgive me" he asked s a few tears splashed onto the leather of the couch

 you gave a small nod and he wrapped is arms around to hug you. you pulled back and he looked at you sadly.

" you were getting my shirt wet" you said wiping tears off his cheeks

" Im sorry" he repeated again but it was obvious he wasn't talking about your shirt

" I know" you nodded