(niall)

I was currently sitting on one directions tour bus working on some of my school work for university when zayn walked over to me.

“Hey y/n?” zayn said quietly

“Uh yeah” I said looking up from my laptop

“Niall is sort of having an issue and he said he needs you” zayn said nervously

“Okay where is he” I asked looking around the bus but not seeing niall

“He is in the back” zayn pointed to closed door

I got up and walked over to the door pressing the button that made the door slide into the wall . I walked in to see niall huddled on the couch  . I  sat down on the couch next to him and put one hand on his knee. I knew exactly what he was upset about . people had been sending him a lot of hate recently and he was feeling stressed since this was their biggest tour yet . the pressure from recording the new album and performing none stop was getting to him. He hadn’t been sleeping well from pressure and from his knee surgery. He was so busy with physical training ,performing, rehearsing and recording, that he didn’t really have any down time.

“ you need to get some sleep” I said quietly leaning closer to him

He looked up at me with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. I wiped some tears away and rested my hand on his cheek . it was sad to see him so upset especially when he was trying his best to keep it together.

“ I shouldn’t be crying” he said wiping tears off his face

“ babe you can cry ,you don’t have to be tuff all the time “ I said quietly

“ yes I do all the other guys are fine” he protested

“ all the other guys are sleeping fine haven’t had major knee surgery and aren’t  going through physical therapy” I said  “ why don’t you lay down once you sleep a little you will feel better”

He shrugged “ yeah I guess”

“ I will be right back” I got up and got niall an ice pack

I sat back down and handed him the ice pack. He took it from me and rested it on his knee he then put a pillow on my lap and laid his head down. He laid on his back so he was looking up at me . he leaned up slightly connecting his lips to mine. He smiled and laid his head back down. I then played with the ends of his hair until he was asleep.