(liam)

**trigger warning **

Dear Liam,

I tried to hard……..

I tried too hard to be perfect for you ,the fans, my family , for everyone. I tired so so so hard to keep it together and be the person that I should be but lately it was getting harder to breath ,all the lights the fame the paparazzi was blinding me, making me want to be someone I wasn’t. I didn’t think it would be this bad, I didn’t think life would be this bad. But we have to face the facts that this is how life is and we all get the decision to live it or not , I chose not to.

 its inevitable we are all going to die someday some sooner than others , some die because there sick , some die because there old  , but some die because….. well… they feel that they need too they feel like there is no other way out of the mess they are in.

I guess its pretty obvious that I died because of the last reason and I guess its pretty obvious that the little wet spots on the page are tears and that the blood on the floor is mine. But that body over there …., that’s the body I was given by God , the body that I was forced to mutilate and change for the satisfaction of others. The body that I hid in for so many years , the body that I have now finally escaped.  

Im so sorry you had to walk in on this and see me laying on the floor like this. I wish I could have just evaporated and left no trace that I was ever here . But instead my blood is soaked into the floor boards and will forever be there . No matter how hard you scrub or how much bleach you use , my blood will always be there as a sick reminder of the horrible thing I put you through.

So I guess this is it ….. this is goodbye

Now everyone is happy

~y/n