(niall)

I was laying on my back. my head was resting on nialls chest.

" is your stomach feeling any better" niall asked as he rubbed his hand softly up and down my stomach

I nodded afraid that if I opened my mouth vomit would come out instead of words. and I really didn't want to throw up allover the bed and my boyfriend.

me and niall had been on a date when I started to feel ill. I didn't tell him because I didn't want to spoil the date for him. I faked being okay for about 2 and a half hours. niall noticed that I was getting really pale so he asked if I was okay. I had started to get really hot and then I passed out. I passed out in the middle of an arcade. I was coming in and out of consciousness while we waited for the paramedic's to get there. the only thing I remember was niall telling me to stay awake until the paramedics got there. I also remember a whole bunch of confused looking  kids hovering all around me all trying to get a closer look a what was happening.

when I got to the hospital they told me I had food poisoning but that it was nothing to worry to much about. that my body will heal itself. they let me go home after about 2 hours.

it was now around 1:30 am and I hadn't slept at all. niall had dozed off several times but would jerk awake  every time I moved at all. it was nice to have niall there. he was always either stroking my hair or rubbing my stomach.

" ill be right back" niall said as he slid out from under me.

I heard the sink squeak on then the loud rushing sound of water.

niall walked back into the bedroom caring a hot water bottle some sleeping pills and a cup of water.

" here take these" he said dropping the sleeping pills in my hand

I chocked down the pills and water and laid back down.

niall rested the hot water bottle on my stomach

" the doctor said this would help" he explained

I nodded and he laid down next to me. I scooted up and nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. as he wrapped his arms gently around me.

" try and get some sleep love " he said

I nodded and he moved slightly to kiss my feverish forehead

" I love you" I heard  him whisper as I fell asleep

I really hope yall liked this one I spent quite a while on this one even though its pretty short, anyway thank you so much for taking the time to read this I love you all ~onedirectiongurl16