(harry)

you jumped as the door slammed down satires. you just stood there in you're and Harrys bed room it was completely silent. until you heard harrys car start and the sound of tiers squealing  as he drove away. you had never seen harry so angry. 

the fight started when harry asked you to come and visit him when he got to Australia once the  tour started. but you told him you couldn't because you had exams that week . harry got mad and you started fighting about pointless stuff.

you weren't sad that harry left you were mad at him for being inconsiderate about school. when you told him that you where going to university he said he was happy for you and would support you. but you could tell he didn't want you to be doing it. he would always say things to you about having to do homework or about you spending so much time on it .

 you decided to make yourself some dinner then go to bed. you tried to think about  other    things besides harry. but it was hard. the bed was cold and lonely without harry in it. you woke up several times in the night because you thought you heard noises. you wished harry was there to tell you that it was  just the house making noises or that nothing was there. But instead you had to just lay there in the dark as you nervously thought of all the things it could be. you contemplated calling harry and asking him to come home but you didn't.

 that morning you woke up took a shower and went to uni. on your way home you got a phone call

"hello" you asked no bothering to look at caller ID

" hey y/n " the familiar voice said

" liam?' you asked

" uh yeah have you talked to harry" he asked lowering his voice

" no why" you asked hesitantly

" well maybe you should because he really needs to get some sleep" liam said

" what?" you asked

" he didn't sleep all night he just layed there on the couch and now he so tiered he can barley keep his eyes open let alone record any songs" there was load screaming in the bak ground then you heard someone call nialls name

" well theres really nothing to talk about" you said

" hold on" you could hear liam talking to someone " uh y/n  I have to go just call harry"

then liam hung up

there was  no way you were going to call harry.

you   where walking home from university because you're car was in the shop. the studio that the boys where at was on the way back to you're and Harrys flat. as you where getting closer to the studio you cold see zany standing out side smoking  Louis was leaning against the building and there was some one sitting  on the steps with his head down so you couldn't see who it was. both Louis and zany were talking to the person on the steps. when you where almost to the studio you relized that the person o the steps was harry. of cores. you kept your head down and started to walk a little faster hoping the boys wouldnt   notice  you .

" y/n?" it was zayns voice

you kept you're head down and kept walking

" y/n!" zayn called again

you noticed that zayn was now running towards you so u quickly put you're phone to you're ear and pretended like you where talking on the phone.

" nice try love" zayn said grabbing your arm " now come over and talk to harry"

" no zayn I cant I really need to get home" you said pulling your am away

" it an wait" zayn said grabbing your arm again and pulling towards the studio

you reluctantly followed zayn over to where harry was

harry stood up when he saw you coming. once you got to harry you just stood there with your arms crossed making a terrible face.

you both stood there for a while not saying any thing when the boys went inside

" ok great talk" you said turning around and started to walk away when you felt harry  grab your hand . you spun around and he kissed you

sorry the ending is so terrible I got kinda bored with this imagine also I didn't prof read It sorry if there are any mistakes or things that don't make since ~onedirectiongurl16