note/update

hey guys, i am SO sorry that i have been MIA for the past couple weeks! i have a couple resons for not posting anything recently , the first one is that school started and iv been super busy with that and sports but also my computer has decided that it hates me and dosent want to work anymore .It got incredibly slow and was shutting down on its own when i was in the middle of writing and every time i would shut my computer down it would update and im pretty sure that shouldnt be happening. It was also taking several hours to post any of my chapters and imagines onto wattpad :(. BUT the good news is i bought the newset mac book air ( i currently have an HP)  and it should be here sometime this week ( buissness days monday- friday)  . it should only take me a couple days max to figure out my new laptop and be able to post some new stuff for you guys! . i want to thank you guys for not constantly messaging me asking when i will post again because i get incredibly annoyed when people do that so thank you! also im up to 14-15 THOUSAND reads on this book so thanks you so much OMG GJDKJGLEJL;INBFLIUBGJLOIUIF i cant even exspress how thankful i am for all the reads and support if you guys keep it up i will start updating more often too becouse that really makes me happy to  see all the progress my book is getting! 

i love you guys so much! <3 #) ~onedirectiongurl16