Bye wattpad

hey, so i figured that i should tell you guys the reason i havent been on wattpad in over 3 months . I know that most of you guys probably dont give a crap about why but im going to tell you anyway, so if you dont care just dont read it. but if the people that do read the whole thing could vote or comment just so i know that would be dope. Anyway , the main reason is that i just dont enjoy writing imagines anymore. School has gotten really crazy and so did my social life , i had finally gotten a boyfriend ( i know thats surprising) and inbetween school, my friends and me riding horses competitvly. i ended up with no free time. And to me writing imagines about 1d was kinda awkward when i had a bf. I no longer had any want to write either. But when i got onto wattpad today to see that this book had over 31k reads was freaking amaxzing . bc 3 months ago when i last got on wattpad i think i had like 18k reads or something like that and now i just cant belive how many reads i have . And apparently i have a ton of readers that live all over the world ( please comment what country you live in or something and your age) so thats pretty amazing. I am still going to leave all my books on wattpad for everyone to read ( if they want) im just not going to be updating anymore :( I just want to let you guys know how grateful i am for everyone who continued to read all my books. You guys have been really amazing and i never exspected to have this much support from you guys. I love you all so much and maybe one day in the future i will decide to start writing again you never know. 

Bye wattpad ilysm ( i love you so much) <3 ~onedirectiongurl16