(niall)

I shivered against the cool November air. niall noticed me shiver and put his arm around me. forcing me closer to his warm body.

" are you okay" he asked me

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder

" why are you so quiet" he asked " something wrong"

" no"  I said "  I don't feel very well "

" do you want  to  stop and get some tea" niall asked as we walked down the street

I shook my head " can we just go home"

" of course" he said kissing my forehead

niall removed his arm from around me and laced ou   fingers together . causing the cold ring on my left hand to press into my skin.

niall looked at me and a concerned look flooded across his face   "  your getting really pale do you need my jacket"

I shook my head but he took his jacket off and handed it to me any way.

I slipped it on relishing the warmth that was In it. I took a deep breath breathing in the crisp air and nialls Armani cologne.

by the time we made it back to me and nialls flat my feet were  dragging across the concrete. I was completely exhausted. niall hurried me inside and sent me upstairs to change and get in bed. he came upstairs moments later with a cup of water.

I took a few drinks then laid back down. my head felt like it was full of lead as it sunk into the pillow.

I woak up in the middle of the night screaming. niall laid right next to me. he arms around me talking to me in a calm soothing voice until I fell asleep.