Two.

Break finished and everyone walked back into the big classroom to carry on with their project.

"Harry you pulled the short straw mate" Niall said putting his arm on the taller boys shoulder. Harry shrugged. "It's not like I can't handle him". Josh sat down at their respective table in the classroom. "But that girl in your group is pretty fit" he said shrugging. Harry laughed "she's taken by Zayn". Josh nodded looking over at Zayn who glared at him.

"Harry get your arse over here" he heard Louis shout from a boy hunched over a laptop. Harry groaned "later lads" he nodded to Niall and Josh. "We'll wait for ya" Niall reassured. Harry nodded and walked over to his own group.

"Soldiers could only come out as gay in 2010, that's insane" Louis said scrolling through Wikipedia. Harry scooted a bit closer to him to see the screen. "Well yeah but it's legal to marry now". Louis nodded still reading.

Harry started writing down notes from what Louis was reading out. Louis had turned to look at Harry writing down so concentrated. "Take a picture Tommo, it lasts longer". Louis shoved his arm and carried on looking through the page he had open.

Luke came and sat down with the boys whilst Perrie was talking to Zayn. "Uh I hate english" he said groaning stretching his long legs out. Harry smiled at him "it's not that bad come on Lukey". Luke smacked Louis round the back of the head. "Eleanor is looking at you"

Louis looked up running his fingers through his current brown quiff with red put through at the front. The brown hair girl gave him a wave and Louis looked back at the computer. Harry looked at Eleanor and then back at Louis. "Mate you just blanked her" he said looking back up at the girl who's smile had faded. "It was a one night thing" the feathered hair boy said standing up "nothing you're alien to right?". Harry frowned and looked at Luke. The Australian made an o shape with his mouth. Harry shook his hair and carried on working, ignoring the fact that Louis had walked off to god knows where.

"Where abouts in Aus are you from mate?" A smile formed on the boys face "Sydney. You know New South Wales" Harry nodded. "I've been to the real south wales" Luke laughed at him. The two boys carried on talking about Luke's past. Harry found out that he moved here with three other lads, who he briefly knew. Because they fancied the travelling.

Louis walked back to them holding a video camera. "Louis what are you-" Louis cut the boy off. "Filming people's opinions. Figured then we'll have the audience input into the presentation". Both boys nodded. "Perrie" Louis yelled across the room. The purple haired girl came running across. "Why've you got that Lou?" she asked. "To film people's opinions". A smile crept on her face as she realised what he was talking about. "Brilliant Tommo".

-

Harry found himself smiling at Louis making a fool of himself on camera. He was stood with his arms folded over his chest smiling at him. Louis was dancing around with Luke trying to make a point about same sex dancing should be allowed in competitions with mixed couples.

"Luke lift him up" he shouted at the two boys. Luke promptly picked Louis up and spun around with him.

Perrie was laughing hysterically manning the camera on the tripod. "Lou do a run up and try to do the dirty dancing lift". Luke looked at her worriedly. "What if I drop him? He's so small id break him". Louis rolled his eyes. Perrie sighed and turned to look at Harry" Go on Harry"

Harry didn't even protest. If he dropped Louis it didn't bother him. He stood a fair bit away from Louis so he could have a run up. "How can I trust you Styles?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow. Harry shrugged. "You can't. But I'm not planning on dropping you, there are some good bones in my body". The green eyed boy replied smirking.

Louis nodded. A crowd had gathered round the group as they were filming. Luke started counting down from five. As soon as he said go Louis ran up to Harry. The taller boy griped the smaller boy just above his hips and lifted him up above his head. Louis put his legs out straight behind him and put his arms to his side. Applause rung round the hall. "IM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE" Louis shouted still in Harry's grip. He could hear Harry's laugh booming from underneath him.

Harry then gradually brought the feathered haired boy down so he was on the floor. Louis gave him a hi-5. Harry ruffled his hair "we make a pretty good team you and me". Louis smirked at him "yeah a pretty good team". They stood looking at each other, un-aware of what they were doing.

"Lads" Perrie exclaimed. They both got brought back into reality and made disgusted faces at eachother. "Well done guys that looked brilliant. Harry you're really strong". The tall boy shrugged, a slight blush coming to his cheeks. "I do try".

-

"Right class can every body listen" Miss Spindle clapped her hands together. "Well done guys you've done brilliantly today". Some members of the class beamed at their success, others groaned. "You'll have another day off timetable next Monday to carry on, but you'll also have every English lesson this week". The small woman looked at her fellow teacher to carry on. "I would suggest maybe hanging out with the peers in your group during the week to talk about it".

Louis turned to look at Perrie. She nodded at him, guessing that we was wondering about what Mr Jones had just said. Louis smiled to himself, his group wasn't that bad. And Harry wasn't half as bad as he'd expected.

"Class dismissed for today. Oh and good luck for the boys on the football team. Everyone do their best to support them". Louis beamed. He loved football more than anything and was so proud to be the captain.

-

Louis ran out on to the school field his team following him. They stood in the middle of the pitch in a huddle. The team then looked up to see the other school walking over. They had disgusting yellow kits on Louis thought.

A whistle blew and the game was off. Being a midfielder Louis had quite a lot of work to do. Josh was sat down on the floor in front of the goal as the ball hadn't come down this end of the pitch in ages because frankly they were shit.

"Devine what are you doing". Louis yelled at him. Josh looked up from the floor and shrugged "they're shit mate, no one is getting the ball down here". Louis shrugged and ran off.

He looked up at the bleachers and saw Eleanor again waving at him. He ignored her and ran over to the middle of the pitch. He scanned along the bleachers again and saw Harry and Niall who were laughing at Josh. He smiled thinking about Harry being an alright person.

"LOUIS" he heard someone shout as he came back into reality. Liam was charging towards him chasing someone with a ball. "DEVINE GET UP" Louis yelled at Josh as he also joined in chasing the ball. The brown haired goalie stood up and started to jump around working out where to stand.

The player then kicked the ball at the goal. Josh launched himself in the chair to bat it away. Luckily he succeeded in getting it out of the goal causing the home crowd to roar.

The match ended 3-0 to Louis' team. He felt pretty proud of himself. He hugged every single member of the team. Looking up at the bleachers again to see Harry cheering for Josh. A weird emotion fell over him, he wanted Harry to be looking at him. Louis immediately snapped himself out of it and walked away.