Nineteen.

The trip slowly came to an end and it was Sunday afternoon. The students were travelling home, knowing they had a long trip ahead of them.

They were sat in the holding station about to get on their shuttle back to England. The shuttles were running late so everyone was sat in a heap on top of each other. Harry was sat on Niall's lap on a chair they were sharing.

"It's prom soon" Liam stated yawning. Zayn nodded "the evening after we have to show our presentations". At the mention of presentations Niall started to cheer causing Harry to wobble on his lap. "We need to get the hot ones to go with us" Niall said nodding over to the group of girls Perrie was friends with. Zayn nodded glancing over at his girlfriend "I'm sorted then". Louis smiled at Zayn who looked pretty pleased with himself. "Do we have to have dates?" Josh asked whining. Louis nodded "no one should be alone on prom night" he smiled softly at Josh.

"When is prom?" Harry asked to no one in General hoping someone would answer. "Day of presentations" Zayn reminded him. "But yeah what day is that?". Liam got out his phone and scrolled to his calendar. "This Wednesday". The boys all widened their eyes at each other. They must have been the only six people in the school that forgot when prom was.

Niall shoved Harry off his lap and ran over to the group of girls he mentioned earlier. The boys watch him sit down next to one of them and start speaking. He put his arm round her and she nodded planting a kiss on his cheek. He got up and bounded over to his group of friends. "M'sorted" he said rubbing his hands plonking himself down on Harry's lap.

Eleanor caught Louis' eye and smiled at him, he was tired so he decided to smile back chewing slightly on his lip ring. He didn't notice Jade walk over to their group and ask to talk to Harry. They went off into the corner to talk, Louis didn't think anything of it he just carried on laughing around with his friends.

Jade kissed Harry on the cheek and walked back to her own group. Harry sat down on the floor. "Is she your date?" Josh asked. Harry nodded slightly. Louis immediately looked up with anger shown all over his face. "What?" he asked. Realisation flooded over Harry and he started to stutter "n-not like t-t-hat lou". Louis stood up from his seat. "Not like that?" he shouted. The four boys around them were glancing at each other confused.

"It's nothing L-louis". Harry stood up as well to glare at Louis. "Nothing? really? was this all nothing to you as well?". Harry sighed "fuck Louis, you're over reacting". Louis sarcastically laughed louder than expected making more people to turn round to look at them. "I'm over reacting?" he said pointing to his chest. Harry nodded biting his lip.

Tears filled in Louis' eyes he tried to blink them back. "I was right about you Harry. You are just a fucking snob with no heart" he hissed. Harry opened his mouth to speak but Louis cut him off by shoving him. Harry fell over Niall's legs and landed with a slam on the floor. "Louis wait... what about us?" he shouted. The boys friends were all looking at each other slightly realising what was happening. "There is no us Harry. Leave me alone". Louis let a tear fall down his cheek. He grabbed his bag and stormed off to the other side of the waiting hall. He slid down his back against the wall and cried. He didn't care that this was ruining his bad boy image. The one person he thought gave a shit about him couldn't care less, he let himself cry.

Harry was still sat on the floor in shock. He ran his shaking hands through his hair. "Do you want to explain?" Niall asked. Harry sighed and nodded. The five boys sat and listened, he knew that Zayn and Liam must hate him right now but they needed to hear the story. "We kinda... i guess we..." Liam cut him off by butting in "I knew it" he sighed. Harry was still shaking fiddling with his fingers trying not to make eye contact with any of the boys. "We started seeing each other. He didn't want to be gay. Nor did I. I don't think I am gay." Niall let out a sympathetic soft laugh "it's alright mate, we already knew" he said rubbing his best mates arm.