Twelve.

Louis sat in English tipping on his chair. He had his tie tied round his head because he and Zayn decided to make 'fashion statements' causing Miss Spindle to almost cry through frustration.

He hadn't noticed Perrie staring through the thin clothing which covered his body and looking intently at his collarbones.

Louis' attention went from Zayn as Niall started shouting at him back to Perrie staring at him. He glared at her but then followed her gaze to his chest. "Oh my fucking". He ripped the tie off his head and tied it back trying to cover it up. Perrie raised an eyebrow at him and laughed. "You've been busy". Louis blushed.

He shoved a pen in his mouth and started to chew on the end of it. He hadn't got many comments about the stitches on his face today, he'd received lots of glares, and it was only first period.

Luke bolted across the room to the table followed by Harry walking behind him. Luke was carrying the familiar camera they'd used to interview people weeks prior. "Filming the class?" Perrie asked. Luke nodded smiling at her. "Brilliant Lukey". She slapped his bum causing him to blush redder than the highlights in Louis' hair.

The group set up the table for the interviews for the class. Perrie and Luke went to go and beg people to be interviewed which left Louis and Harry. "I haven't seen you in like a full 10 minutes" Harry said in a really girly sarcastic tone. Louis glared at him which Harry smirked at.

"Perrie saw my chest by the way". Harry nodded carrying on with setting the camera at. "What did she say?" He replied concentrating on the camera settings. "She was like you've been busy". Harry raised an eyebrow at the boy "and what did you say?". Louis smirked at him "I didn't I just glared".

Harry nodded finally sorting the camera out. He slumped down in the chair next to Louis. He was tapping his foot on the floor, which a Louis found really irritating. "Can you not?" he snapped. Harry looked at him and smiled. "Is BooBear annoyed?". Louis glared at him. "Harry don't you fucking dare or I'll tell everyone about the boner" he mumbled. He knew Harry heard because he frowned with a smirk on his lips.

"Harry. Louis. Go and collect the worksheets please" Miss Spindle shouted. Harry groaned standing up. The printers were at the other side of the school so there'd be a walk. "Come on Tommo". Louis groaned getting up. "I don't want to walk". Harry tilted his head back and moaned in frustration. He bent down so Louis could get on his back so he would carry him.

Harry ran down the corridor with Louis bumping on his back. "Jesus mind out I'm fragile". Harry slowed down as they got to the stairs. He walked up the stairs slowly, Louis hanging on for dear life as Harry wasn't holding him up.

They got to the top floor and Louis jumped off his back. "Thanks bro" he said as he opened the double doors into the computer area. "Anytime baby" Harry replied smirking. He kissed the top of Louis' head while he held the door open for him. Louis looked up at him with wide eyes "were in public". Harry looked round at all the year sevens occupying the computers. "They're scared of us it's ok". Louis nodded walking along beside him. Harry slapped his bum causing him to jump. "Idiot" he said slapping his arm. Harry just laughed.

Louis stood at the printer counting out all the worksheets being printed out. Harry sat on a swivel chair spinning round. Louis stuck his foot out causing the spinning to stop abruptly. Harry almost fell straight off the chair but held on to the table in front of him. He slumped down on the chair and blew a bubble with his gum. Louis noticed the gum "got anymore?" he asked. Harry nodded. Louis stuck his hand out waiting for some gum. Harry looked at his hand then back up at him. "The gums in my mouth". Louis rolled his eyes and carried on counting worksheets.

"We've got enough sheets" Louis said as he grabbed the sheets, walking off with Harry following him. Harry pushed open the double doors leading to the staircase. He briefly glanced down the winding staircase to check that no one was there. No one was. So he took this opportunity. "Did you not want any gum?". Louis turned round. "It's in your mouth?". Harry nodded, chewing at the gum. Louis looked at him confused. Harry carried on chewing staring at him.