Eighteen.

(A/N I'm sorry this trip is just massive fillers because I needed shit to happen ahh. But I've planned how this goes when they get home so bare with me. They'll go home in the next chapter or the one after that. I've got big plans for this ok byeeee)

Nine in the morning rolled around pretty fast. Before the boys even knew it their young teacher was standing in their room. "Good morning boys" she whispered drawing the curtains.

Louis blinked at the new light in the room. "Morning Miss" he chorused back to her. She grinned at him. "Get them all downstairs by 11 for me?" she asked him. He nodded as she closed the room door.

He couldn't be bothered to move from his bed so instead he took matters into his own hands. "FIRE" he shouted really loudly. Liam shot up from his bed, hitting his head on the way. Niall cursed loudly. Zayn jumped from the bunk and grabbed Josh by the wrist. The four boys he woke up glared at him.

"Where's the fucking fire?" The raven haired boy scowled. Louis crossed his legs on his bed "I got told to wake you up, Miss didn't specify how". Liam rubbed his head from where he hit it. Niall laughed finding the humour in all this and lay back down between his sheets.

Harry still hadn't stirred so Zayn lay in his bed next to him. Harry cuddled into him. Zayn kissed his forehead making him wake up. "Ahh" he shouted as he let go of the boy making him fall on the floor.

Louis laughed jumping down from his bed. He felt a sudden surge of stiffness as he walked. He tried to hide the pain he was in or the others would get suspicion. He sat down on the edge of Harry's bed as the taller boy sat up crossing his legs. "I'm showering first" Zayn said slamming the bathroom door behind him.

The other boys nodded, either going back to sleep or sitting on their phones in their beds. "How are you feeling?" harry asked Louis smirking. "Sore" he mumbled back making Harry laugh.

There was another knock at the door. "Get that please Lou" Liam mumbled from underneath his bed sheets. Louis widened his eyes but got up and slowly walked over to the room door. He turned to look at Harry who was grinning knowing he did this to him. Once he eventually got to the door he swung it open to reveal the same group of preppy girls they saw the following morning.

"Hi Louis" he leant on the doorway giving himself some more support "morning" he smiled back at them. "Uh can you and the rest of the boys come down to the restaurant with us later and like we all get dinner together?". Louis frowned at the girls then looked back at the boys in the room. "We'll be there" Niall shouted giving them a thumbs up. Louis turned back to them and gave them a sheepish smile. "All of us?" he asked. The group nodded simultaneously. "Um were not dressing up" he stated and they nodded saying it was fine.

When they eventually walked away from the room Louis shut the door and slowly made it back to sit on Harry's bunk with him.

-

The six boys were sat with the group of ten girls in a weird restaurant. No one wanted to go, even Niall started to regret his decision but they couldn't blow them out.

"So Louis you're captain of the football team?" the red haired one asked him. Louis was sat with his knees up at the table looking completely un-interested. "Yeah" he mumbled. She nodded not sure what to reply to him.

Louis looked round the room and sighed. He saw Josh crawling along the floor to the door. He raised his eyebrows at the boy. Zayn nudged him in the ribs and put his finger over his mouth telling him to be quiet. "Creeping out slowly so they don't notice" Louis nodded making fake laughter with the boy to cover it all up.

"Boys you're all so muscly" the blonde girl said feeling Harry's bicep. She traced her fingers over his ship tattoo "it's so creative" she whispered making Harry shift awkwardly in his seat. Louis coughed making Harry look up "uh are you quite finished there" he said to the girl who glared at him.

A few minutes passed, Louis and Niall were the only two boys left sitting. The girls were deep in conversation about some show so they took the opportunity to creep out. The girls didn't even look up when Niall fell over a chair causing Louis to jolt his sore bottom in shock.

(THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT BUT NEXT ONE WILL BE UP VERY VERY SOON I PROMISE)