Ten.

Louis narrowed his eyes at his younger sister "you can't wear that" he said folding his arms over his chest. Lottie was stood in front of the mirror flattening out her short black body-con dress. "What do you mean I can't wear this". Louis raised an eyebrow at the blonde haired girl "you look easy". Lottie sighed "you can't protect me forever you know".

"Yeah but I know what boys are like Lot, they'll use you". Lottie pulled her dress down at the sides "better?". Louis was going to tell her that she looked like a prostitute but sighed an nodded.

He himself was only wearing black skinny jeans rolled up at the ankles with a white tank top. His hair wasn't going right so he had a burgundy beanie shoved on his feathered hair. He double jumped the steps and stood at the front door waiting for his sister.

Lottie eventually came down the stairs, Louis huffed. "You can't drink tonight" he said to his sister. Lottie widened her eyes at him "what? I'll become a nun shall i?". He nodded smirking. They shouted goodbye to their mum and walked down the road.

-

Harry's house was packed. Way more packed than Liam's house. The house is huge Louis thought as he walked in the door. He turned to look at Lottie who was already smiling at a group of boys her age "if I catch you doing anything slutty" Lottie raised her eyebrows at her older brother "Slutty? says the areas local manwhore". Louis shoved his sister and walked pretty fast off in the other direction.

"Tommo" he felt an arm round his shoulder. He grinned at his best friend but scrunched his nose up. "Ah Li you stink". Liam shrugged still holding into his smaller best friend. "The night is young my friend". He stumbled as they walked into the kitchen. Louis got a bottle and downed half of it in one. "That's not healthy" Liam said raising an eyebrow. "Don't care".

He and Liam sat up on the kitchen counter. They usually waited until they had at least two bottles in them before they hit the dance floor. Niall stumbled into the kitchen grabbing on to Liam's legs in support. "Have ya seen Zayn?". Louis and Liam exchanged a glance. Liam shrugged his shoulders "he'll be with his girlfriend somewhere". Niall nodded and stumbled back out of the kitchen.

Liam passed Louis another bottle, grabbing his own. Louis put the bottle to his lips and drank half of it at once again. "Lou I told you that's bad" Liam slurred, Louis shrugged downing the other half. He pulled Liam off the counter and walked into the dance floor, also known as Harry's living room.

He hadn't seen Harry the whole time, he wasn't bothered, it's not like he came here to see him. Louis looked around the crowd of sweaty bodies. He couldn't really make out who anyone was so he walked straight to the middle and started to dance.

A brunette girl started to grind on him, he didn't mind. The girl kept whispering sweet nothings in his ear which made him blush. She whispered to go upstairs, he hadn't exactly got any in a while so he followed her.

Just as he was about to leave the big room he saw his younger sister get slammed to the wall by a boy. The boy had one hand on her bum, the other on the wall behind her blocking her in. He pushed himself onto Lottie, much to her protests. Louis felt the anger rage inside of him. He pushed the girl he was about to fuck away from him and walked back into the middle side of the dance floor to confront the boy.

As he got closer he could see the boy was now attached to Lottie's face but she was trying to push him off. Louis ran over and pulled the boy by his shoulder "what the fuck are you doing?" he said giving the boy a shove. Lottie's eyes widened in relief and fear at Louis' actions.

"Fuck sake, we were just getting it on-" the boy gave louis a shove before the feathered haired boy cut him off "that's my fucking sister you're groping". A crowd had started to form around the boys, Louis hadn't noticed. He was too pissed off. The boy snarled at him "she wanted it" he said pointing to Lottie who had tears streaming down her face.