Nine.

Louis had been trying to avoid eye contact with Harry the whole hour they had English. It was Thursday so he knew he just had to get through tomorrow and he wouldn't have to see the green eyed boy for two days.

Whenever Harry spoke he looked away trying to get into conversation with anyone else in the room. He decided to work with Perrie today, leaving Harry with Luke. Luke didn't seem to mind sharing with Harry, but the curly haired boy kept giving Louis weird looks throughout the hour.

Harry got called over by Josh, Luke went with him because Calum was in that group. Louis wondered how Niall, Josh, Zayn and Calum managed to get in the same group.

The purple haired girl paused the video they were watching and turned to look at her friend. "Something's happened" she said causing Louis to sigh. "Yeah, sadly". Perrie raised her eyebrows "what do you mean sadly?".

Louis leant back in his chair causing him to slump. His school trousers were digging into his crotch so he had to sit up pretty quickly. "I've fucked everything up". Perrie sighed and opened her mouth to speak, Louis put his hand up to cut her off "-I don't want to talk about it". She nodded looking back at the laptop closing down the video.

Zayn came and sat down at the table opposite Perrie and Louis. Louis crooked an eyebrow at him as he sat down. "They're doing my head in" The raven haired boy said pointing to his group. "They're all so intense and loud like seriously what shit are they on". He shook his head glaring at the boys causing Perrie and Louis to laugh.

"They're not that bad Z" Perrie replied looking at the group. Zayn sighed "why couldn't I be in Liam's group" he pointed over at the brown eyed boys group. "He's got Jade, Ashton and Jesy. That's like an amazing group. I'm left with the chuckle brothers". The two group members were crying with laughter listening to Zayns rant about his group.

Zayn folded his arms and glared at his group "Cal is alright, he's more calm than the other two. Josh is great when he's on his own. As soon as you add the fucking leprechaun in they go insane" he sighed shaking his head. Louis slapped his hand on the table he was laughing so much "and to top it all off" Zayn sighed rubbing his forehead "we have to do the project on Ireland. We had literally no say on this. I wanted to do superheroes but no princess wanted Ireland"

The purple haired girl sighed looking at her boyfriend. "You have to open up to new ideas hun" she replied. He gave her a disgusted look causing her to giggle "you have no idea what they're like". He got up and kissed her forehead. "ZAYNIE" The raven haired boy looked up with a glare. "Don't call me that Niall" he scoffed. Niall surrendered his hands "come back, we miss you". Zayn sighed and walked back to his group.

"I told you he had anger issues" Louis laughed to Perrie. She smiled at the boy "yeah but he's got a good heart". Louis rolled his eyes at the comment, no ones ever stuck up for him like that before.

-

Harry woke up the next morning with a groan. He rolled over to look at his phone. No texts. No surprise.

He rolled out of bed and stretched. He only went to bed in boxers, he always had done. A knock was sounded at his bedroom door. "What?" he groaned. "Harry love, you need to get up and get out". Harry was currently sprawled out on his bedroom floor trying to find his school trousers which he assumed were under the piles of clothes somewhere.

"I'm getting dressed mum" he shouted back. He heard his mum sigh from behind the door. "You remember that me and Robin are out until Monday night yes?". Harry smirked to himself. Free house until Monday. No doubt he'd be using that to his advantage. He found his trousers and pulled them on. "I remembered Mum". He said buttoning up his shirt.