Sixteen.

Everyone was stood in the reception of the up-market hotel. Louis was sat on his bag because everyone was taking too long to sort there lives out.

"Louis?" Miss Spindle shouted. Louis got up and walked over to his teacher. She passed him a card which he presumed was his room key. "Room 302, our floor is the second floor so it'll be along there somewhere" Louis nodded taking the card off her "and Louis for goodness sake give the card to Liam because he won't lose it". Louis saluted his teacher and walked over to the boys.

He picked his bag up and slung it over his shoulder. "Come on fellas" he said to the five boys sat on their bags in front of him. They all stood up, picking up their bags.

The six of them stood in the lift with their bags. Harry was standing in the corner with Louis standing pretty close in front of him. So close he could feel Harry breathing. Louis was smirking to himself.

He was first out of the lift walking down the corridor to see various girls screaming over their rooms. "302 hello baby" Louis said as he slid the card in the door. It flashed up green and he pushed open the door.

It opened to show three sets of bunk beds. Seeming as he was first in the room he ran over to the middle set of bunk beds and jumped up onto the top one. Liam followed him in carrying his bag. "Ah Louis" he said when he saw that Louis had already called the top bunk.

The other four boys stumbled into the room Niall and Zayn arguing over who tripped who up. Louis threw his bag down from his bed making it land in the middle of the floor and spew clothes out the side. Louis glared at his bag but shrugged it off. Liam looked down at the bag then back up at him "are you going to tidy that up?" he asked. Louis shook his head "you're so annoying Lou it's unreal" he muttered as he shoved the clothes back in the boys bag.

"Who's sleeping where?" Josh asked looking at the bunks. "Well princess has called his bed" Liam muttered clearly frustrated with Louis. Louis kicked him in the back making Liam slap him in the leg scowling at him. "I'm not going with Niall" Zayn said glaring at the boy. Niall shrugged it off sitting on the opposite top bunk to Louis'. "Joshua" Zayn said bumping his fist "top or bottom". Josh opted for bottom. Liam went with Niall so that left Harry and Louis.

Harry lay on his bed. He did a shoulder stand kicking Louis in the back. Louis groaned making Harry laugh. "I'm going to get food who's coming?". Louis nodded before Liam stepped in "we'll bring you back some, you're not leaving until you've tidied up". Louis scowled at him and sat on Harry's bunk next to him. The four other boys left the room going to buy some food leaving Harry with Louis.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked putting his arm round him. Louis nodded "yeah, me and Li just fight a lot. It's completely normal" he smiled reassuringly. "Are you sure?". Louis nodded again "yeah he digs at me a lot but he's my partner in crime ". Harry nodded squeezing Louis tighter.

"How bad are your legs?" louis asked grinning at Harry. He pulled his sweats down to show him the purple marks over the insides of his thighs. Louis made his mouth into a o shape when he examined his legs. "I didn't realise they were that obvious" he said stroking the purple skin. Harry laughed sarcastically "didn't realise pfftt". Louis raised his eyebrow at him. "I'll give you another one if you irritate me".

Harry pulled his trousers up and sighed. "I need a shower" he stated smelling his arms. "Same" louis mumbled. Harry went through his bag looking for some clean underwear that he could wear after his shower.

"Niall texted me saying they're not going to be back for a while because there's a massive queue in the shop and they might go for a drink". Harry nodded, not getting why he was telling him this.

Harry grabbed some pants and walked over into the bathroom. He didn't lock the door behind him but stood fiddling with the shower. He didn't know how to turn it on so stood there for ages trying. Eventually the water fell and Harry was relieved at the shower turning on so stripped off and stood underneath it.