Seven.

Harry walked into English, he was running late so when he walked in the class looked up from their work. He made a small smile fall on his lips and walked over to his own group.

Niall was sat in his usual seat with his group. Harry frowned at the blonde boy wondering why he was over here with his group. "Niall move your bum" Harry said shoving his shoulder. Niall stuck a finger up at him signalling to wait whilst he listened to the rest of Louis' story.

The tall boy sighed and put his books down on the table. He figured that Niall wouldn't be getting up anytime soon so sat down on his lap. Niall put his arms round the boys waist letting him sit comfortably.

"Wait wait let me get this straight" Niall said pointing his hand at Louis. Louis smirked at him, the Irish boy carried on "you managed to down three pints in a minute?" he said with wide eyes. Louis nodded proudly causing Niall to shake his head. "No way that's not possible, that's insane Louis". He replied bouncing Harry on his lap slightly.

Louis smirked at the boy "I am insane Niall, that's what everyone keeps telling me". Niall rolled his eyes at him "how is this even possible?". Niall asked pointing his hand at the feathered haired boy again. Perrie looked up from her laptop "he must have pretty good gag reflexes". She smirked at the boy, causing his cheeks to blush.

Niall looked between the pair adjusting the weight on his lap causing Harry to almost fall off. Perrie winked at Louis who stuck his middle finger up at her. Niall raised his eyebrow at Perrie who smirked at him. "I'm going back to my own group" the boy said patting Harry's thighs to get him to get up. Niall jumped over the back of the chair walking back to his own group shouting something to Josh who shouted back.

Louis was still glaring at Perrie who smiled at him. Harry looked between the pair frowning, he looked up at Luke who shrugged at him.

He decided to break the silence by screwing up a piece of paper and throwing it at Louis. It hit him just above his eyebrow. The boy looked up and smirked at him "god you're such an idiot". Harry smiled back at him.

The green eyed boy looked down at his work only to receive the same piece of paper he threw at Louis thrown back in his own face. He immediately threw it back only to receive another thrown back.

The boys both stood up throwing balls of paper at each other. Louis ducked down behind a chair thinking he'd won this battle. He peaked over the top of the chair to get four balls thrown at his face. He shoved the the chair out of the way causing it to fall over. He jumped over the legs of the fallen chair to throw pens at the taller boy.

Harry turned round to see Louis smirking at him "ILL GET YOU TOMMO" he shouted. Louis bolted down the side of the classroom with Harry following him close behind. Louis would knock folders off the tables to try and get Harry off his tracks. The taller not would just knock them out the way, eyes still fixed on Louis.

Louis saw that the classroom door was open and took the opportunity to leg it down the corridor. "STYLES. TOMLINSON. GET BACK HERE". Mr Jones shouted at them to come back. The boys blatantly ignored him and carried on chasing each other down the corridor.

Harry eventually caught up with Louis. He put his leg out to cause the smaller boy to fall face down on the corridor floor. Louis flipped himself onto his back. He stuck out an arm to cause Harry to fall over, not expecting him to fall straight on top of him.

Harry was now straddling Louis on the corridor floor. "Fucking hell Harry" Louis panted kicking his legs to try and get Harry off of him. Harry grabbed hold of his wrists and pinned them down to the floor. "So Mr Louis I'm the fucking boss Tomlinson is ticklish?" he said with a smirk. Louis eyes widened. "Don't you fucking dare". Harry bent down and started to tickle his sides. Louis squirming under his grip. The two boys faces were really close together. Eye contact was made causing Louis to hitch his breath.