Fifteen.

It was 4am on Monday morning and Louis woke up with a start. His alarm was blaring loudly causing him to panic. He had packed the night before so all he had to do was get dressed and get to school for 4:30.

He threw on some sweats and a jumper. He put on his old black and white vans and grabbed his bag chucking it down the stairs. He walked into the girls rooms to say goodbye. His mum pulled him into a hug telling him to stay safe and not get in too much trouble. She offered to drive him which he didn't decline because it was dark.

Daisy came with them for the ride sitting in the back seat. Once they got to school he kissed his mum on the cheek, gave Daisy a big hug. He grabbed his big bag from the boot of the car hoisting it over his shoulder and wandered into the school hall.

Everyone was sat sleepily on their bags in the hall. Louis groggily looked round searching for his friends. His and Harry's friends, along with Harry, were all sat in a big group. "Lou" Liam said calling him over. The five boys sitting in front of him all looked as tired as he did. He threw his bag down on the floor and sat on it. "Morning" he said and they all mumbled replies back. "Were all in the same room by the way" Zayn said motioning to the group. Louis nodded smirking at the boys.

"Good morning everyone" Miss Spindle shouted. The students groaned on the floor. "Could everyone find someone to sit next to and make their way over to the coaches please. The classes you've been mixed with for your English projects are the classes for the coaches. For example it's mine and Mr Jones classes together. Ok on your way" she clapped and everyone got up.

A group of preppy girls called the back of the coach. The boys didn't mind. Liam and Zayn sat next to eachother with Louis and Harry in front of them and then Niall and Josh in front of them. Harry sat against the window and put his long legs up against the chair in front of him.

Louis put his legs on Harry's and leaned the other way so his back was to the isle of the coach. "Daisy came this morning". Louis mumbled, Harry's face lit up. "Really?". Louis nodded smiling at the curly haired boy "she came to see if she could see you". Harry smiled thinking of their day yesterday.

He adjusted in his seat moving his head against the window. Louis reached up and covered his neck with his jumper. Harry frowned at him. "It was on show". Harry nodded in acceptance smirking at Louis "it was really dark" Louis said sounding concerned. Harry rolled his eyes "you should see how bad my legs are". Louis raised his eyebrows through pride.

-

Once they got to the euro tunnel it was about midday. Louis had been whining since 6am about how hungry he was driving Harry insane. Niall had been agreeing with him, both fantasying about food.

Now they were given an opportunity to get off the coach to get food Niall and Louis bolted off the coach going into the service station awaiting their shuttle to Paris.

The six boys had all become quite close friends so spending a week each other would only make the bond stronger. It would also make the bond between Louis and Harry practically Un- breakable.

The boys were sat at a table with so much food in front of them. Niall and Louis were stuffing their faces laughing at each other eating. "They're so disgusting" Zayn exclaimed moving further away from Niall in his seat. Josh nodded in agreement. Liam rolled his eyes at the raven haired boy "you're so judgemental mate".

A group of girls that Perrie was friends with were staring at the group of boys. Josh noticed the attention and told the others "why are they staring at us?" he asked. Liam shrugged but Zayn waved over at Perrie who blew him a kiss. "I heard Jade fancies Harry" Liam said causing Louis to almost snap his neck sending death glares at the group of girls. Harry was having to hold in laughter seeing how jealous Louis was getting.

"Guys back on the coach please, we need to get a move on" Mr Jones shouted across the room. Everyone groaned and got back on the coach.

-

"So you don't fancy her" Harry rolled his eyes at Louis who was glaring at him. "No Louis". Louis nodded. "Because if I catch you with her ill give you more of those marks on your thighs" Louis mumbled so only Harry could hear. This caused Harry to blush and hold his hands up. "We all know who I've got a thing for".

Louis smirked at him and played the innocent "who's that then?". Harry shrugged his shoulders at the boy who's hair was droopy due to no hair spray in it but it made him look so beautiful he thought. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you". He whispered back close to Louis' ear making him shiver. He slapped his head away from him. "Tell me" he replied. Harry smirked at him bending down to pick up his phone from the floor. By doing this his face was really close to Louis crotch making him smirk.

Harry pulled Louis' head closer so he could whisper in his ear. "You" he whispered in making Louis shiver again. Harry then stuck his tongue in the boys ear making him shout "shit" really loudly and squirm. Most of the coach turned round to stare at the two boys. Louis told them all to piss off and went back to talking to Harry.

"You're a bastard" Louis told him taking off his shoes and putting his bare feet on Harry's stomach. "Ice cube" Harry shouted shoving the feet on his stomach. Louis kicked him in the ribs which made him glare at him.

Louis felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned round. "Uh... Louis hi" a girl was smiling at him. To be less rude he fully turned round to face the girl. "Alright?" he replied back to the girl. She blushed making him cringe. He could sense Harry watching behind him. "Yeah... uh... I wanted to ask you something.... for a friend". Louis gulped and scratched his forehead.

"Fire away" he replied sheepishly smiling. The girl tucked a bit of hair behind her ear, he thought her name was Sophia but he wasn't entirely sure. "Well my friend thinks you're really hot... and like since were away for a week.... she was like wondering". Harry was shifting in his seat behind him, louis could tell he was getting jealous. It made him want to turn round and make out with him and tell him that it's always going to be him but he had to control himself.

"Yeah she was wondering.... if like she could like.... maybe start seeing you? I don't know I'm passing on a message". Louis pulled his legs up and folded up the ends of his sweatpants. "Who is your friend". The girl who he had decided was called Sophia shook her head. "Told not to tell". Louis nodded. "Uhm well, can you tell your friend that I'm actually seeing someone at the moment. I'm really sorry, but I really like this person".

Sophia nodded, her smile faded. She thanked him and turned back to her friend no doubt going to bitch about him. Louis swivelled round in his seat to face Harry. Harry was grinning at him, he copied Louis voice "I really like this person" he said in his voice. Louis rolled his eyes. "Least I didn't lie". Harry nodded letting the smaller boy put his disgustingly cold feet on him.

-

It was coming up to 6pm at night and they'd been told that they were an hour away from the hotel.

Louis had to really control himself the whole time he was sat next to Harry. He wanted to kiss every inch of his perfect body but had to hold himself back the whole time. Harry was having mutual difficulty being around Louis.

They were leaning on each other. Harry shifted in his seat causing Louis to get hit in the face with his own arm. "Urgh" he groaned. Harry kicked Niall's seat in front of him making him turn round. "What?" he groaned sitting up in his seat looking at his friend.

"Have you got any food?" harry asked the Irish boy. Niall turned back to grab something. It looked like he slapped Josh round the head and then popped back over the top of the seat. "Monkey boys eaten it all". Harry sighed "s'alright mate don't worry". Niall nodded sitting back down.

Harry rested his head on Louis'. Louis kissed his shoulder gently so no one would notice. "I don't know how I'm going to manage to be in the same room as you for a week" Harry mumbled quietly which caused Louis to smirk. "Self control Styles". Harry rolled his eyes. "I've seen you naked Lou". Louis clapped his hands sarcastically, harry elbowed him in the ribs. "Watch the bruises"

"Right everybody" Miss Spindle shouted up the coach. "We've arrived so everyone get off in an orderly fashion, collect your bags and we'll show you up to your rooms".