Seventeen.

Miss Spindle barged into the boys room at 7am. "Morning boys time to get up". She sounded too happy for this early in the morning. She looked round the bunks shaking the boys to get them up.

She saw Harry and Niall in the same bunk fast asleep on each other. She cooed at them and took a picture on her camera. "Going in the memorabilia" she exclaimed excitedly. Only Liam and Louis woke up from their teacher coming in. "Make sure you're all down by 8 boys" she said to the two boys who had just woken up. They nodded at her and the teacher left the room.

Liam stood up and slapped Niall round the face. Niall stirred elbowing Harry in the stomach making him also stir. Louis didn't bother getting out of his bed he just slapped Zayn round the head with his pillow from his bunk. The jolt made Josh wake up from underneath him.

"Why are they in the same bed?" louis tiredly asked Liam. The brown eyed boy sighed remembering last night. "Niall was snoring. Harry and Zayn woke him up and shouted at him then Niall said something about scouts, I don't know the rest I fell asleep" Louis nodded through his bed head.

Harry opened his eyes groggily sitting up in Niall's top bunk. The blonde boy was drifting back off to sleep so he kicked him making him wake up. "Get off my foot Niall" he said in his deep morning voice. Louis loved Harry's morning voice so bit down on his lip when he heard it.

Niall let go of Harry's foot and rubbed his eyes. Harry's muscle tank had fallen down slightly displaying his bruised chest and neck. Niall crooked an eyebrow at his best friend making Harry blush.

The boys slowly got dressed. Bickering with each other over the smallest things. Louis was trying to give Harry the cold shoulders for sleeping in Niall's bed and not his, even if it would have blown their cover he didn't care.

Liam opened up the door hurrying each boy out. There was a group of girls walking down the corridor as the boys came out. They started giggling with each other because they'd figured out which room the six most popular boys in the year was in. "302" one girl mouths to her friend and the giggling is off again. Niall turned to look at them as he strolled out the room, he nodded his head making them all blush.

-

"Good morning troops" Miss Spindle shouted to the group of students in front of her. She clapped her hands to get them to all settle. "If you'll all be quiet, we'll tell you your groups for today".

The students groaned at the fact that they weren't allowed to choose their groups. "You're in groups of 10, you'll have to stay together all day. Other than that you'll have a free roam of the theme park". Louis mouthed the words free roam making a girly excited cheer, Harry smirked at his actions.

"Harry" Miss Spindle shouted. Harry looked up at his teacher "you're group leader" she threw him a bag which he presumed had a first aid kit in. He put the bag over his shoulder and stood up next to the young teacher. "Read out your group list please". Harry nodded opening the sheet of paper she'd given him.

"Uh.. Lukey" Harry said grinning at the blonde boy who stood up and bumped his fist. "Cal, Ash and Mikey" he read. The three boys got up looking exceedingly happy at the fact that they'd been kept together. Harry looked back down at the list "Jade, Perrie. Lucky you two you're the only girls". The two girls grinned at him standing up, he remembered Josh telling him that Jade had a crush on him so he smiled a bit bigger at her glancing at Louis who looked pissed.

"Carry on Harry we need to get on the coach" Mr Jones snapped. Harry nodded and read out the last three names on his list "Niall, Liam and Louis" he said. The three boys got up and walked over to the rest of their group. Zayn and Josh weren't in the group but they didn't mind because they were with the rest of the football team and had each other.