Fourteen.

The school week had finished. There were no more complaints about the year group so their trip to Paris next weekend was going ahead. They were going for 7 nights. Leaving early Monday and arriving back late Sunday. The whole year couldn't wait because Nick and his gang of losers were banned from the trip so they knew it would be great.

It was mid Saturday afternoon and Harry was sitting in his room waiting for Louis to text him to come over. He was sprawled out on his bed watching friends. His parents were also out for the evening so he was home alone.

His phone buzzed next to him. He picked it up and read the message.

from Louis
Get your arse down here they've gone.

He smiled at the message, and tapped out a reply.

To Louis
Keep your wig on I'm coming

From Louis
Yeah you will be ;)

He snorted at the stupid reply. Louis had explained to him to just wear sweats because they weren't going anywhere and he didn't need anything else. So that's what Harry had on. Sweatpants and a grey T-shirt. His hair was pulled back in a green beanie because it was still damp. He shoved his phone in his pocket and wandered over to Louis' house.

He knocked on the door and Louis opened it wearing a similar think to him. Louis was on the phone so Harry just walked straight in the house and made himself at home. Louis didn't mind the fact that he did this, he liked the fact that he felt comfortable enough to do this.

"Alright mum" Louis mumbled into the phone. He walked into the kitchen to find Harry stuffing his face. "No I've got Harry round". His mum laughed on the other end of the phone. Harry didn't pay any attention because he was raiding Louis' fridge. "Yes mum I'll be fine" he sighed rubbing his forehead. "Pick Daisy and Phoebe up at nine yes I know". He rolled his eyes at Harry who chuckled looking through his cupboards. "Goodbye Mum, yes... I know.... yeah you've already said that.... yeah... you too.... bye". He hung up the phone and put it on the kitchen counter.

"How much have you eaten?" Louis laughed looking at the mess Harry had made. Harry shrugged eating cereal straight out of the box. "When's your mum back?" harry asked. Louis shut a cupboard door with his bum "uh four tomorrow evening? I've got to pick the girls up nine". Harry nodded remembering one of the twins he met the week before.

Louis went to check the front door to check that it was shut. Harry noticed what he was doing and raised his eyebrows "making sure I don't escape". Louis laughed shrugging his shoulders. "Well the night is young". Harry almost chocked on the cereal he was eating. Louis laughed at him. "What exactly are we doing later?" Harry asked. The feathered haired boy scrunched his nose up. "I don't know". Harry nodded and walked into Louis' living room.

-

Hours had passed of the two boys just enjoying each other's company. Louis had beaten harry at Call Of Duty 8 times. Harry was convinced he cheated every single time.

Now the two boys were sat watching the tv not really paying any attention to the show that was on screen.

"M'bored" Louis mumbled adjusting himself on the sofa. He was now pretty much sitting on Harry's lap. "Well what do you want to do?" harry asked moving with the weight on his lap.

"Well there's something we could do" louis said looking straight into Harry's eyes. A small smirk formed on Harry's mouth. "Just putting it out there I've never done anything with a boy before" he stated. Louis nodded "nope me neither". Both boys started cracking up with laughter. The laughter session ended up with Louis on top of Harry making out with him.