Eleven.

Louis felt a kick in the shin which caused him to wake up. He opened his eyes to a throbbing head and his face was stiff with stitches. He looked up at Harry who was still fast asleep. He looked really peaceful Louis thought to himself.

Louis moved slightly causing Harry to stir. As the taller boy stretched he tightened his grip on Louis' even more almost crushing his already bruised abdomen. "Jesus Harry". Harry groaned "morning Lou". Louis smiled wriggling in his grip. "Morning heater and bone crusher".

Harry laughed at his nickname and pulled the smaller boy closer "M'don't care, you're fun to cuddle". Louis once again blushed at the comment.

Just as Louis hugged back he realised what the hell had happened. "Harry we just slept in the same bed cuddling". Harry groaned, still holding onto Louis tightly. "So? M'you're cute in the mornings". Louis laughed holding onto him. "How's your face Lou". Louis groaned "stings like a bitch".

Harry wriggled onto his back pulling Louis slightly on top of him. He still had a tight grip around Louis. Louis groaned slightly at the contact with his bruised abdomen. "Is this hurting you?" Harry asked. Louis shook his head and pulled himself more on top of Harry so he has straddling him.

Harry smiled at his gesture and adjusted himself with the new weight on top of him. Louis leant his head into Harry's collar bone and sighed "we're going to have to talk about this you know". He felt Harry sigh from underneath him. "Yeah, I knew that was coming". Louis pulled his arms tighter around Harry giving him a hug, Harry squeezed him back.

"When do you want to talk about all this?". Louis sat up on Harry's stomach to look down at him. Harry raised his eyebrows at Louis because their crotches were touching. Louis looked down and smirked. "Now?" Harry asked and Louis nodded.

"What is this Harry". Harry sighed rubbing his eyes "I was trying to ignore it. That's why I kept leaving. But I can't ignore it". Louis nodded causing his body to jolt, this made movement on Harry's crotch causing him to raise his eyebrows again. Louis ignored his own blush and carried on "I don't want to be gay Harry" he sighed. Harry nodded in agreement "nor do I. But I don't feel like this around any other guys. I guess it's just for you".

Louis put his hand on his heart and bit his lip, even though he was looking down at Harry, the curly haired boy couldn't help but notice how hot he looked. "Thanks harry" Louis said still holding his heart "that means a lot". Harry rolled his eyes. "Can we make a deal?". Louis nodded hesitantly "what kind of deal".

Harry stretched causing his crotch to move against Louis'. Louis looked down which caused Harry to laugh really hard. The feathered haired boy slapped his head. "It's a good deal don't worry" Harry explained to the boy sitting on his crotch, Louis nodded. "Like we don't get with anyone else whilst we figure out what this is, no hooking up with anyone. Just staying like aware of each other".

Louis was still biting his bottom lip, the pink flesh was tender from the stitches around his mouth. "I'm down for that. But like... can we not tell anyone about this". The blue eyed boy locked with the green ones. Eventually Harry nodded "yeah, I'm still not really alright with all of this. But you're cute so I don't mind" he pinched Louis' cheeks causing him to scrunch up his nose.

Louis rolled off of Harry causing him to groan and climbed off the bed. Harry sat up on his elbows pushing the covers off him with his legs watching the boy walk over to the door. "You can't leave me now". Louis laughed opening the door. He looked back at the curly haired boy "I'm looking for food Haz, that's one thing you'll learn about me. I'm always hungry". A smile spread across Harry's face. He climbed out of his bed, following the smaller boy down the stairs.

-

"Don't tell me you're still hungry" Harry asked the boy who had his hand in a box of frosties. Louis raised an eyebrow at him but shook his head. "You've got a whole fridge full". Harry walked over the counter Louis was sitting on. He leant on it next to him, folding his arms. "Your house is massive by the way". Harry laughed resting an arm on one of Louis' crossed legs. "Well you're going to be spending a lot of time here so I might as well give you a tour". Louis hopped excitedly off the counter. "Show me Styles"