9 years later.

Harry stood in the kitchen of their house looking at his two children with his arms folded. "So you're saying he hit you first?" he asked his daughter who looked very smart in her new school uniform. "He did hit me first Papa, he did" she whined. Harry leaned back against the kitchen counter still looking at the two four year old children.

"James? did you hit her?" he asked. The brown haired boy shook his head "she said that we're not normal". Harry frowned at the two children. James was looking at him with big eyes and Darcy was playing with her long curly hair which was tied in plaits. "What makes you think that you're not normal?" he asked. The twins looked at each other and then up at Harry. "Because we have a Papa and a Daddy and not a mummy". Harry nodded in realisation, he knew these questions were coming. He still had half an hour before they needed to leave to drop them off at their first day of primary school.

Harry shook his head, still with his arms folded over his chest. "No it makes you special". Darcy's face lit up "special?" she asked in her squeaky four year old voice. Harry bent down so he was at their level. "Course" he replied smiling at his two children "I bet none of your friends Papa's are as funny as me". James started to giggle "dad is funnier than you". Harry pretended to look outraged. "He is not funny". Darcy nodded, the dimples showing on her cheeks "he is pops".

Harry stood back up and frowned at the twins. "But if anyone tells you that you're different, you tell them that they smell ok. Don't let anyone say that you're different". The two twins nodded smiling. When Darcy smiled she had one dimple on her left cheek, her green eyes shone making her look like Harry. James on the other hand had bright blue eyes which had crinkles round them making him too like Louis. "Where is dad?" James asked. Harry shrugged his shoulders.

A loud bang sounded round the house. "Shit" was shouted really loudly echoing from another room. "Louis?" Harry called out. "Shit" James repeated smiling. Harry pointed his finger at him "don't repeat that word" he frowned. The twins smiled at each other. The sound of people shouting and the front door being slammed went through the house. Harry walked out of the kitchen into the hallway looking at Louis and another figure standing in the hallway. Niall grinned looking up at Harry "morning sunshine" he said in his Irish accent.

Harry looked at Niall, then at Louis who was looking through the letterbox. "What's going on? why is he here?" Harry asked. Louis stood up opening the front door letting another person walk into the house. "Zayn?" he asked. The raven haired boy walked in grinning at him. "Alright mate?" he asked. Harry looked at the three of them standing in their hallway. "Care to explain?" he asked folding his arms over his chest like he had moments before with his two children.

"Well i opened the front door and Niall threw himself at me and then Zayn fell over the doormat so I shoved him outside and then you arrived so I opened the door again". Harry nodded slowly. The three men in his hallway smiled at him making him frown again. "Shit dad" a little voice sounded behind them. Harry turned round to see the two children grinning at them. "Did he just say shit?" Louis asked Harry. "Uncle Niall" Darcy squealed running towards Niall who picked her up and spun her round.

James was about to run to Zayn but Louis stopped him. "Harry did he just swear?" he asked Harry holding the four year old boy back. Harry nodded frowning. "Where'd he learn that?" Louis asked. Harry shrugged his shoulders "could be by the fact that he heard his dad shout it". Louis nodded still frowning at his little boy. "Don't say that again" he said pointing his finger at the little blue eyed boy. He nodded running over to Zayn and Niall.

"When do we need to leave?" He asked Harry when they were alone in the hallway. "Uh about now... are the boys coming?". Louis shook his head "no, but they'll be here when we get back". Harry nodded pulling Louis into a hug. "What's all this?" Louis mumbled looking into his eyes. Harry sighed running his fingers through his hair. "She asked why she had two fathers". Louis made an o shape with his mouth. "M'sorry baby I should have been there to help you with that". Harry pulled him closer shaking his head. "No it's not that I just missed you". Louis smiled giving him a quick kiss.

"We need to go" Louis shouted down the hallway making his two children run down the hallway. "Are Uncle Zayn and Uncle Niall coming?" Darcy asked. Harry shook his head "No but they'll be here when you get back". The two children nodded grabbing their bags and walking out the door with their parents.

-

Stood outside the primary school meeting everyone else. That's the thing with starting in reception, all the parents have to meet each other as well.

"Louis Tomlinson, now there's a sight for sore eyes". Louis recognised the accent immediately, turning round and smiling at the blonde Australian. "Lukey" he said pulling him into a hug. "I haven't seen you since you cried at Niallers wedding". Luke laughed looking at Harry and pulling him into a hug as well. Luke laughed looking round for his son. "I didn't know they were all the same age" he said motioning towards the children. Louis shrugged his shoulders "well if they're anything like us they'll get along just fine".

The teacher of the class introduced herself and said to let the children go into the school and say their goodbyes now. "Will you be here later?" James asked. Louis nodded giving him a hug. "3o'clock exactly" he said. Harry smiled at the little boy also giving him a big hug. They watched James run off and then turn to Darcy. Her big green eyes looked worried and she was sucking at her thumb. "I don't want to go" she said, her eyes filling with tears. Harry looked at Louis who bent down in front of the girl. "You'll be fine. I promise" he reassured her. She stuck out her tiny little finger "picky promise?". She asked. Louis stuck out his finger and linked it with hers. "Pinky promise".

With that she hugged her parents and skipped into the school holding someone else's hand. Louis stood up and put his arm round Harrys waist. "We've done it" he reassured him. Harry nodded, his lips pushed tightly together. Harry stuck his hand up and Louis gave him a hi-5. "We made it Lou". Louis punched the air and walked Harry back to the car.

(twoo more to gooooo)