Twenty-One

"Louis get up I need you to help me" louis groaned at his mother standing in his room. He still hadn't caught up on his sleep from his trip to Paris. His hickeys were all starting to fade and he could walk again so he had no reminder of Harry.

Other than the various Polaroids that were stuck in his room and the note Harry wrote to him in history or his jumper that he left round he had nothing to remind him of the perfect green eyed boy.

Louis sat up groggily "I'm up" he said getting up and walking downstairs. He went to bed in boxers, he didn't feel like putting his uniform on yet seeming as he had an hour so he went downstairs in his boxers. "Pick Doris up for me love" his mother said. He nodded sitting on the bar stool in front of the kitchen counter holding his sister in his arms.

He gently tapped Phoebe with his foot who was eating her breakfast next to him. She stuck her tongue out at him which he returned. "Lou be careful that she's not sick on you". He held his sister slightly further away from him because he didn't want sick down his bare torso. "Is that a love bite?" Lottie asked pointing at the tanned boys collarbone. His mum looked up from changing the baby to examine her eldest sons chest.

His mum placed Ernest in a Moses basket and poked at her sons chest. "Louis William you cheeky monkey" she said fondly. Louis shrugged it off. "Was it Harry?" she asked again. Louis opened his mouth to speak but then shut it again. "That's a yes mum" Lottie laughed from the other side of the kitchen. "Louis it looks like you've had a spray tan" his mother said laughing picking up the baby.

"Jeez I knew you guys were jealous of me but stop with the compliments" he said flapping his hand around. Lottie smirked at him "you're so gay Lou". In the past Louis would have completely lost his shit at the fact that he was being accused of being gay, now he'd started to accept the facts and was beginning to come to terms with it. "I can't help it" he shrugged at his sister. His mother smiled fondly at her eldest son, he had his issues growing up but he was finally becoming a man, and she was so proud.

-

"You smell like baby sick" Luke exclaimed sniffing Louis' shoulder. Louis sniffed his other arm as the Australian smelt him. "Can't help that one Lukey" he replied.

Perrie laughed from across the table "next thing you'll be carrying nappies round with you". Louis smirked at her, crossing his thing legs on the seat. "For my own kids i'd do that but not for some kids that aren't my own". Luke and Perrie both looked at each other smirking.

Harry walked over to the table, trying to sit down in his tight trousers. Luke raised his eyebrows at the boy who was hovering over the seat. "Can't sit down" he said moving his legs around to get the angle right. Eventually he got low enough to the seat that he managed to sit down. He put his hands out to steady himself "don't make me move". Perrie jokily moved the table making him jolt "don't make me split my trousers Perrie" he shouted back jokingly.

Once he was comfortably sat down he smelt the air and scrunched his nose up. "It smells like babies". Louis surrendered his hands in the air "it's not my fault" he said making Harry smile. Niall called Harry over right on cue, the curly haired boy got up. He made sure to pull his trousers up when his back was to Louis so he'd see his bum as he walked.

"How's it going?" Niall asked glancing back at Louis. Zayn sat on the table next to the two boys so he could hear. "He's spoken to me, and he hasn't glared at me so that's a bonus". Zayn nodded giving Niall a hi-5. "And he was checking out your bum when you walked. He licked his lips as well he's vulnerable Haz" the raven haired boy added making Harry grin with success.

"Harry" Mr Jones shouted. Harry turned round to look at his teacher. "Yes Sir?" he asked. "Can you and someone else I don't care who go and get a class of year 7's and bring them here please". Harry nodded looking back at Niall. The blonde boy shook his head "take Louis". Harry grinned nodding.

"Come on Louis" he shouted. Louis groaned getting up and following the boy out the room.

-

"Tomorrow class you will have the whole day to present to each other. Were all really looking forward to seeing them" Mr Jones said excitedly. "And then there's prom" Miss Spindle screeched. Harry smirked to himself at the plan he had going down at prom.

(A/N sorry this is such a short shitty chapter I needed a filler for the next event bc there's two big things happening and like then I'll be finishing up I guess. Ill do an epilogue that will probably make me cry. I doubt a sequel but yeah we'll see how the next few chapters go ily)