Three years later

Louis drummed his fingers against his thigh sitting nervously on the bench. He let out a shaky breath glaring forward. "How are you feeling?" he felt a rub on his arm. He turned to Zayn who was holding a programme flicking through it. "Uh... I'm shitting myself". The raven haired boy laughed. Louis felt comfortable sitting next to his best friend, it reminded him of his first day of school. They were both sat next to each other, Louis shitting himself and Zayn being chilled. Today was much like that, except they both had a lot more facial hair.

"That's completely normal bro" Zayn reassured him. Louis bit the bit of skin by the side of his nail. "Really? did you feel like this?". Zayn nodded putting the programme down and looking at the once feathered haired boy. He was now a man, a nervous man. "Yeah, especially when her dad shot me daggers from the other end of the isle". Louis gulped down saliva turning round to look at the back of the church. He gradually moved his gaze back to see his mum grinning at him. He gave her a sheepish smile and looked back to the front.

"It's a beautiful feeling though" his best friend added. Louis frowned slightly "what marriage?". Zayn nodded "well yeah and the fact that everyone in this room knows you're going to get laid tonight". Laughter erupted out of both boys mouths. Louis briefly calming down for a bit. "Were ready Mr Tomlinson" the vicar said. Louis nodded standing up. He walked to the front with Zayn closely by his side. Louis felt like he was about to pass out, he took in another big breath and tried to compose himself. The music started up behind him, he shut his eyes and nodded to himself. Zayn slapped his arm both turning round to look at the back of the church.

His eyes came across Harry who was walking slowly down the isle with his mother. Louis hadn't seen him in three days so seeing him again literally took his breath away. "Holy shit" he whispered to Zayn who grinned at him. As Harry got closer Louis turned to look back at the front. The two boys stood next to each other whilst the vicar sorted his life out. "Are you here for the wedding?" Louis whispered to Harry who silently laughed. "No I took a wrong turn at the traffic lights". Louis smirked sticking his hand out. "Well I'm Louis, were going to be spending a lot of time together". Harry reached his hand out and shook Louis'. "I'm Harry, I'm sure we'll get on just fine".

-

Harry and Louis stood at the door of the church waiting for the guests to file out so they could thank them.

People said congratulations to them as they walked out. Harry was being sincere in his thank you's. Louis was rolling his eyes yawning at the fuss they were all making. "Say thank-you" harry nudged him in the ribs as he went back to thanking people. Louis rolled his eyes again pushing his lips together. "You're so annoying" harry said again at Louis tapping his foot on the floor. "Don't make me divorce you Harold". Harry kicked him in the shin playfully frowning at him.

"Trouble in paradise already?" Jay asked smiling at the two boys. Harry pulled her into a hug, Louis just shrugged. "I have to spend the rest of my life with him" he said nudging Harry in the ribs who glared at him. Jay frowned at Louis "I think Harry's worse off in this deal putting up with you". Louis sarcastically back chatted her mouthing what she'd just said scrunching up his nose.

-

"Were getting good at the whole speech thing now aren't we. Uh... well I'd just like to say a massive thank you for coming along today. It means a lot to me... well the both of us... does it mean a lot to you harry?" Harry rolled his eyes at Louis who carried on making his speech.

"I don't want to do some cliche speech about how much I love Harry because I'll probably end up crying. But I'm going to talk a bit about how we met because everyone loves those kind of stories right?" the guests started to cheer so he carried on.