Six.

Harry shoved the door open with his hip carrying two laptops in his hands. He walked over to his groups table and places the devices on the table.

Perrie looked up from her phone "guys i was wondering if we could all like hang out later?" she asked. All three boys nodded. "we could go round mine but the other half would have to come" she said motioning her head over at Zayn.

Louis shrugged "I wouldn't mind that, he's nice really" he said to Harry and Luke who looked at each other. Luke was first to nod. "Yeah that's cool". Harry nodded as well giving her a reassuring smile.

-

Louis and Harry were sat sharing a laptop. Perrie and Luke were sharing the other one, they were watching a video on a gay couple falling in love. Perrie was crying her eyes out and Luke was close to tears.

Louis hovered his hands over the keyboard thinking about what to write. Harry looked at the screen and frowned. "You could google something like, how to tell if you're gay"

Louis laughed "google can't tell you if you're gay or not". Harry was still frowning at the screen, he shrugged his shoulders. "Worth a shot".

Louis typed in the words into the search bar. Clicking on the first result that came up. Louis eyes widened at the things the site was saying.

'You cannot define what it means to be gay. You cannot give a certain stereotype. Someone could have been 'straight' for a huge portion of their life until they meet that one person who makes them question themselves. You cannot define what it means to be gay'

Louis then turned his head to look at Harry. Harry was reading the screen leaning slightly into him.

Perrie looked up from her sobbing to look at the boys. She caught Louis' eye, he raised an eyebrow at her. She mouthed the words 'heart eyes'. He stuck his middle finger up at her.

He looked back at Harry. He could smell him, he smelt lovely. Not like an intoxicatingly sweet smelling scent like girls smell, but like a mixture of deodorant, shampoo and slight aftershave. Louis' looked at his jawline, it was very prominent. His eyes went along his cheekbones and to his eyes. He had beautiful eyes. "Louis" he heard someone say.

He looked ahead to see Perrie looking at him smirking. "Go away Perrie" he sighed. "You just don't like that I know too much". Louis glared at her and then looked back at the laptop screen.

-

The five of them were walking along to Perries house. Zayn had hold of Perries hand. Luke was walking along texting someone, no doubt it was Calum.

Harry and Louis were walking behind silently. Perrie eventually stopped in front of a big house. The three boys looked up at it with their mouths open.

Perrie stood at the front door fumbling with her keys. She turned the key in the lock "my dad's going to interrogate you all by the way" she laughed at the four boys behind her. "Don't worry it won't be half as bad as Zayn gets".

She pushed the door open to reveal a massive hallway. "Mum? Dad?" she shouted through the house. A short middle aged man walked into the hallway. Eyes widening at the sight of his daughter with four teenage boys.

"Hiya Dad" the purple haired girl said as she took her shoes off at the door. Zayn stood forward sticking his hand out "Mr Edwards". The man shook his hand in return "nice to see you Zack". Zayn stepped back mumbling that it wasn't his name, almost causing the other boys to laugh.

"Dad this is Harry, Luke and Louis. They're in my group for a project and were working on it. And Zayn came along for moral support. We'll be upstairs if you want us". Perrie lead them upstairs into her room and shut the door behind her.

Louis looked round the room thinking it was much like his sisters rooms. "Told you" she pouted at the raven haired boy who ran his fingers through his quiff, he was mumbling about being called Zack.

They sat on the floor telling Zayn about the project. He thought it was a pretty good topic to have, his was about Ireland, he did have Niall in his group.

-

It got to about 6pm and the boys decided to leave Perrie and go to their own respective houses. At her gates they all went off in their different directions, except Louis and Harry.

"You're walking the same way?" Harry asked the feathered haired boy raising an eyebrow. "I'm walking to King Arthur's you?". Harry nodded knowing where that close was, it wasn't too far from his house. "Port Close". Louis hummed in agreement.

They walked along making small talk about literally everything. They got to the edge of Louis' turning. Harry turned to look at him. "You're not half as bad as I expected you to be Lou". Louis smiled at him. "You're not that bad yourself love".

Harry smiled at him and was about to turn away but something in him told him not to. He looked down at Louis "you're such a midget" he laughed. "No I'm not" Louis scoffed. "I'm the perfect height to rest my chin on your shoulder see". The smaller boy stood on his tip-toes resting his chin on Harry's shoulder.

Harry pulled him into a hug. He had no idea why he was hugging him, but in a way it felt comforting. He smelt the top of Louis' head, burying his face in his hair. Louis was stuck against Harry's chest. He didn't mind in the slightest, he could smell him. It felt safe being close to him. Harry kissed the top of the boys head, causing Louis to blush furiously.

"Uh... I should be-" Harry turned around to walk away to his own house. "You're one of a kind Styles" Louis shouted after him turning into his own road. Harry smiled to himself. "You're just a weirdo Tomlinson".

-

Louis opened his front door with a sigh. His mother looked up from washing the hall floor to look at him. "Don't step on the floor" she said. Louis hopped onto the stairs next to the hall. "What's wrong with you Boo". Louis sighed sitting on the bottom step. His mother came and sat next to him.

Louis put his head in his hands and shook his head "m'tired" he lied. He looked up at his mother and smiled, she moved a bit of hair out of his eye. "I know you're lying Louis, you know I'm always here right?". Louis nodded and walked up to his room.

He slammed his bedroom door behind him. He grabbed his laptop and sat on his bed cross legged.

Hours passed of Louis pointlessly sitting on his laptop visiting various websites. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock on his bedside table. 10:23. Still kinda early he thought.

Louis heard a knock at his door and looked up to see his sister leaning on the door frame. "What's up Lot?" the feathered haired boy asked, a small smile on his lips. "Do you want your dinner Lou?". Louis shook his head. "M'not hungry". He closed his laptop and put it back in its place.

Lottie came in and sat at the end of his bed. The blonde haired girl sighed "you need to become friends with that Styles kid Lou". Louis widened his eyes and frowned at his younger sister. "what? why?" he asked. The girl smiled at him "because he's really hot and if you're friends he'd have to come round". Louis smirked at her "he's alright you know". Lottie's eyes brightened "invite him round Louis". Louis tilted his head back laughing at his sister. "Maybe I will Lot".

(A/N most of these are fillers because I'm useless and I need to get things to happen but ah I'm sorry if you expected the kiss to go well. It's the third time Harry's left him hanging now, what do you think will happen? as per usual thankyou so much for reading vote/comment pleaseeee)