Three.

Today the English classes didn't have a full day of timetable. They had one hour which would have been their English lesson.

Harry left maths pretty quickly because he hated maths, not because he wanted to get to English. He saw Perrie walking towards him "Pezmeister" he said sliding up to her. She hit him with her book. "Styles" she replied raising an eyebrow at him.

"How's my favourite doing?" she asked the curly haired boy. He smirked at her "alright, how are you doing?". She pushed the classroom door in front of her open "great, lets do this Styles".

The pair wandered over to the table to see Louis with his feet up on the table watching the footage that they'd filmed yesterday. Luke was sitting next to him leaning on his shoulder. Perrie cooed at how cute they looked.

"Tommo is going soft" Harry smirked at him. "Nah mate" Louis scoffed. "Just for my lukey". Louis beamed at Luke who looked pretty proud of himself.

"LUKE" a voice yelled across the room. Luke looked up from Louis' shoulder. "HAVE YOU GOT MY PEN" Luke smiled at the boy shouting at him. "YES I DO CAL DO YOU WANT IT". The class had gone quiet listening to the two boys shouting at eachother. "COS YOULL HAVE TO CHASE ME FOR IT" Calum bolted across the room chasing Luke out of it. The class stood watching them as they ran out the class down the corridor.

"He can run fast" Perrie pointed out. "We can use him for the sports side of the presentation". The two boys nodded. "Perrie?" She turned round to look at Zayn. "C'mere a second". She ran over to Zayn. Louis turned to look at Harry.

"And then there were two". Harry smiled at him. But then wiped the smile of his face when he remembered what he was doing.

"Tommo I've been thinking". Louis looked up from a laptop "you've been thinking? woah don't kill your last brain cell" Harry threw a rubber at him. "Monday when we've got a day off timetable we should go into town and like interview people on their views".

Louis nodded slowly at his suggestion. "That actually sounds like a decent idea". Harry smiled at him. "Oh and by the way Louis, you're a pretty good footballer" he winked causing louis to slightly blush.

The purple haired girl walked back over to the boys. She looked at them curiously, raising an eyebrow at them. Harry frowned at her, Louis turned to look at Harry then back at Perrie. "What's going on?" she asked eventually. "Uhm... I had an idea about next Monday" Harry said. Perrie took a seat opposite him.

"Which is?" she looked between the two boys. Harry swallowed "that we go out during the day and um... we like interview people about their views on the topic" Perrie smiled at him nodding her head. "That sounds brilliant"

Luke strolled back into the room with a scratch on his face. "What happened to you?" Perrie asked getting up and looking at his cheek. "Someone" he said a bit louder than expected "got aggressive when I held his pen up too high and scratched my face". Perrie out her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. Harry and Louis both started cracking up with laughter.

"It's not even funny" the Australian exclaimed. Perrie put her arm round his waist causing him to blush "I know, Lukeys got a boo boo" she said pouting at him.

Louis raised his eyebrows at Luke who was very red in the face. Luckily Perrie hadn't noticed. Louis made an o shape with his mouth and slowly nodded. Luke frowned at him.

-

School had ended a long time ago. Harry was wandering through the back roads trying to get to his house quicker. He looked up at the sky, it was about to start pouring.

He picked up the pace a bit, keeping his head down walking as fast as he could. His house wasn't in the rough part of town, actually the complete opposite.

Just as he was about to turn into his road his phone started to ring. He groaned and got it out of his pocket. "Hello?". He scoffed down the phone. "Woah mate calm down". He smiled hearing the familiar Irish accent.

"What's going on Ni" he asked as he walked down the road to his house. He smiled at one of his neighbours putting their rubbish out. "Party. Friday. Payno's house. Were going". He said sighing.

"Ni you can't call him Payno, you're not exactly friends are you?". He shoved his front door open cursing under his breath as it hurt his shoulder. "Harry we're going ok. I'll even let you stay round mine". The tall boy walked into his kitchen to see his mum standing cooking. He smiled at her. "Ok I'll ask Mum and ill text you". He cut Niall off mid sentence.

"Who was that?" Harry's mother asking poking whatever she was boiling. "Niall, uhm mum. Can I stay round his on Friday?". His mother thought about it for a second. Harry biting on his bottom lip. "Yeah sure".

Harry thanked his mum and walked up to his bedroom dropping Niall a text saying he could.