Chapter 2 - Chickenbutts!

Summer's POV

Ah, sweet revenge. I woke up at 6:00 this morning to seek my revenge on my brothers. They poured water on me on a Saturday morning, they covered me in whipped cream, they pushed me off the swings, and they used me as a football just so they could watch their stupid movie. So I decided that I was going to get my revenge.

I quickly tiptoed to the faucet to fill my buckets with water. My brothers' snores told me that they were still asleep. I'm not a morning person, but my excitement for the morning helped me wake up early. I took three buckets and filled them all with water. I checked to make sure my brothers were still asleep. Thankfully, they were. I carried the buckets one at a time to the coffee table. My brothers were sleeping on the couch while leaning against each other. I knew this was too good of a moment to waste, so I grabbed Parker's phone and snapped pictures of them. I uploaded the pictures to his Instagram and tagged all of my brothers.

After, I went on with the real revenge. I grabbed a bucket, and threw the water at them. My brothers woke up with a start. Before they realized what was going on, I poured the second bucket of water on them. They were really angry and I knew I would pay for my prank, but it was worth it. As I was about to pour the third bucket, Victor started coming towards me and got drenched by the water from my third bucket. The rest of my brothers were on the floor laughing as his face turned red with embarrassment and anger.

Suddenly, he grabbed my left arm and motioned for Parker, Ryan, and Andrew to do the same with my other limbs. I was nervous about what they were going to do next. They started walking towards the door and I knew what was coming. I begged for them to stop but they ignored my pleas. They stopped in front of our pool with Jake and Adam trailing behind laughing. "Any last words, Winter?" Ryan asked. "Umm, don't throw me in?" "Ehh, no," Ryan responded. They counted down from five while swinging me to prepare momentum for my two second flight. Except apparently, they don't know how to count because they let me go on "three."

When I resurface from the water, they all had smirks on their faces. Parker offered a hand to help me out of the water. When I grabbed it, I pulled him into the water, which made my brothers laugh even harder. Ryan was on the verge of tears from laughing so hard. I quickly got out of the pool before Parker could do anything else to me. "PRANK WAR!" Andrew and Victor yelled at the top of their lungs. "Shut up, you two. Wait till after breakfast," Adam said.

We went inside with all of us soaking. Jake and I started on breakfast while Adam joined us in the kitchen. "We're all on the same team," Adam said. "Okay. But can Autumn, Tyler, and Riley come over?" "Sure. They can sleep over if they want." I did a "yes" in my head and helped Jake and Adam make pancakes.

Autumn, Tyler, and Riley are all my best friends. We call each other the STAR Squad because the first letter of all of our names make the word star. We've all known each other since preschool and we live in the same neighborhood. Autumn and I are the Season Sisters because of our names. Riley is the comedian of our group and is always telling jokes. I may or may not have a little crush on Tyler. But if my brothers ever found out, I would never live it down. I can tell that he likes me too, so we're just crushing on each other. I used Adam's phone to call them. I told them to ride their bikes here and bring their stuff to sleep over in ten minutes. Tyler and Riley were the only boys my brothers let me talk to. When I finished calling them, Adam told Jake and I to come close.

"You know how I said how the prank war started after breakfast? Well, I kinda changed my mind," said Adam with a mischievous glint in his eye. I high-fived him and went over to the syrup. "I have an idea," I whispered to Jake and Adam. I took some mayo from the fridge and poured some into the syrup bottle. I mixed it up and set it on the table along with the pancakes. When Ryan, Parker, Andrew, and Victor came to the table, I knew they could tell something was up.