Chapter 3 - Sorry To Burst Your Bubble

Summer's POV

"Summer! Wake up!" Autumn said as I opened my eyes. I tried to stretch my arms, but realized I couldn't move them. I decided to get out of bed to see what was wrong, but I fell straight on my face. I saw Riley, Tyler, and Autumn staring at me with a mixture of disbelief and laughter on their faces. I looked down to see my entire body covered in bubble wrap.

Blake, I thought to myself. I forgot he was coming today. "You're such a jerk, Blake!" I yelled. "And you're such a heavy sleeper, Princess," Blake responded as I growled. "Hey Riley, can you get the scissors from my desk? They're in the top drawer," I said. "They're not there," Riley said as he looked in my desk. "Oh, and by the way! I hid all of the scissors in the house!" Blake yelled. Ryan came in my room and laughed. "You've got to hand it to Blake. He pulls the best pranks!" Ryan said. I clenched my fists getting ready to punch Ryan's smug face. As I tried to raise my arm, Ryan laughed at my failure. I grumbled and made my way downstairs with the help of my friends.

My brothers looked up from the dining table and all laughed. Blake had a smirk on his face as I sat down. "It felt like I was in a bubble when I was without you," Blake said dreamily. "That doesn't even make sense, dork!" I yelled. I used both of my legs to hit his shins. He groaned in pain while saying, "I'll get you back for that!" I smiled to myself at Blake's misery.

On the table were waffles that Blake made. I didn't want to take the risk of getting Blaketitis, so I went toward the cabinets to get some cereal. I climbed onto the counter while cursing myself for my shortness. I opened the cabinet and tried to use my head to knock the cereal off. On my third try, the cereal box fell off and I silently congratulated myself. When I tried to bend down to get the box, I felt something hit the back of my calves and I fell of the counter. I landed in Blake's arms looking up at his idiot face. "Told you I'd get you back," was all he said. "Let me down and get me out of this!" I yelled. "Not until you say 'Blake is my favorite brother in the world and I love him so much!'" Blake responded. "Yeah right!" I snorted. "Fine then," Blake said while lifting me up like a weight. "Why go to the gym when you can just use Summer! You're killing two birds with one stone!" Blake said. "Okay I'll say it, but that's the only time you'll hear it. Blakeismyfavoritebrotherintheworldandilovehimsomuch!" I said quickly. "What? I couldn't hear you," Blake said. "You heard me! Now let me down!" "Ugh! Fine!" Blake said angrily. He grabbed the scissors he hid and cut me out of the bubble wrap.

I walked to my seat and poured myself a bowl of cereal. As I ate my cereal, my brothers started to talk to Blake. "You know Blake, since Summer cheated yesterday at our basketball game, we decided we would teach her a lesson," Parker said. "That sounds like a great idea!" Blake said enthusiastically. My friends and I quickly went upstairs. "We're going to a waterpark today so wear your swimsuits!" Adam called.

When we got up to my room, Autumn and I decided to pick out our swimsuits. Autumn picked out a navy blue bikini that went perfect with her hair. I picked a yellow bikini and threw a tank top over so that my brothers wouldn't know that I was wearing a bikini. The mirror I was in front of reflected a girl with messy brown hair with honey blonde hair. I wasn't as skinny as all of the other girls in my class. I was short and muscular. I put on some shorts and waited for Riley and Tyler to get dressed. Then we all headed downstairs to go to the waterpark.

I thought I was safe from my brothers until I felt Victor pull my shirt. He lifted my shirt making me turn bright red. When he saw it was a bikini, he threw me over his shoulder and brought me back to my room. I changed into a halter tankini that was ombré. When Victor saw my swimsuit, he nodded his approval and we got into the car.

Jake drove me and my friends while Adam drove the rest of my brothers. I put my headphones in my ears and looked at the scenery outside. We finally got to the waterpark and I sprinted to the entrance. "Fresh air!" I screamed. "Not for long!" Blake said as he breathed in my face. "Ew, what did you eat for breakfast? Oh wait, you made it," I said. I tried to run away to avoid Blake's wrath, but he tackled me and pinned me on the ground. "Get off me!" I yelled angrily. "Nope!" he said popping the 'P.' "Fine, I'm sorry Blake!" I said. "That's what I thought, Princess!" Blake responded while ruffling my hair.