Epilogue

Summer's POV

"Tyler, honey, can you get the door?" I yelled over the wailing of my 8-month old child, Savannah.

"Can't you get it?" Tyler responded. I groaned.

"I'm changing Savannah's diapers while Reagan and Teagan are doing cartwheels all over the place, and not to mention that Alyssa is crying because I didn't let her color. So no, I can't get it!" I ranted while trying to calm Savannah down.

"Fine," Tyler answered, before opening the door. I heard chatter from the front door, but blocked it out while I continued changing Savannah's diapers.

"Mommy! I want to color!" Alyssa bawled while banging her fists on the ground. I sighed.

"Alyssa!" I said with a stern voice. "You're four years old. This is unacceptable behavior. We can't color right now because we're having guests over. Now, go say hello to whoever's at the door."

I could see Alyssa pouting, and I could sense another temper tantrum.

"Is that Alyssa?" Parker asked with mock surprise while peaking his head into the room.

"Uncle Parky!" Alyssa exclaimed before running up to him and wrapping her tiny arms around his legs.

"Alyssa! You've gotten so big since I've last seen you! Soon you're going to be taller than me!" Parker said, lifting Alyssa up.

"Speaking of being taller," Parker said after he glanced at me. I smiled, and after I finished with Savannah, I walked up to him for a hug.

"Wow, you haven't grown an inch since I've seen you," Parker joked. I glared at him teasingly.

"Uncle Parker!" Teagan and Reagan cried simultaneously.

"It's the twins!" Parker yelled, equally as loud before scooping the both of them up into a big hug. They giggled and put their tiny hands on Parker's small stubble.

"Did someway say twins?" Victor and Andrew bellowed, running into the room.

"Hey! There's no running in here!" I barked at them. They looked at me with smirks.

"Aww! Itty bitty Summer is all grown up!" Andrew cooed. Together, they ran up to me and buried me in a bear hug.

"Can't-breathe," I managed, alerting them to let go.

"Oh Summer, still as bossy as ever," Victor said, ruffling my hair.

"It's called parenting asshole," I snapped. They both gasped.

"Oh no! You said a bad word!" Andrew accused, pointing a finger at me. I rolled my eyes and flipped them off before taking Savannah out of her crib.

"Savannah," I said in a sickly sweet voice. "These are your uncles Parker, Victor, and Andrew. Say hi." I carefully grabbed her small hand and made her wave.

"Auntie Summer!"

I turned around to see Ryan's three boys barreling towards me. I almost fell over when they took hold of my jean clad legs.

"It's good to see you boys," I said patting them on the head.

"Connor! Jackson! Owen! Where are you?" Ryan asked, obviously not as skilled in parenting as I was.