Chapter 19 - Itty Bitty Summer

Summer's POV
(Read Author's Note at the end!)

"Happy birthday!"

A chorus of voices rang in my ear as I tried to gather information after my deep sleep. I was still groggy and saw seven figures in my room, but could only make out the blurry and indistinct outlines. A wonderful smell came from downstairs tempting me to get out of bed. But I kept the warm covers wrapped around me.

"Oh for God's sake Summer, wake the hell up!" A very angry and rough voice chimed. I slowly arose from my comfortable position to get a better look at the scene in front of me.

"Happy birthday Princess!" Adam whispered with a smile. He came to my bed and enveloped me in a bear hug.

"Hey! We want some too!" Victor complained before they all jumped on me. I was getting crushed by their large frames and the bed was sinking lower and lower.

"Can't breathe," I managed out. The weight suddenly decreased and I took a large breath of air. I took a better look at what had just happened.

All of my brothers were in my room with Jake carrying a huge cinnamon roll. Yum, my favorite. I finally realized what the day what. It was my birthday.

"It's my birthday!" I exclaimed.

"Really?" Andrew said sarcastically. "It's not like we said happy birthday or anything." I rolled my eyes and shoved him causing a domino effect of all my brothers. I laughed when I saw Blake struggling to get over Parker's butt. We heard a loud sound. Parker had a sheepish grin on his face.

"Holy crap!" Blake said while using all his might to escape Parker. We all fell over laughing as Blake had a disgusted look on his face.

"Okay that was fun but I need to change so bye!" I said while pushing them out of the room. I picked out a black baseball tee with some ripped jeans. I hobbled downstairs while trying to adjust my outfit only to see a whole plate of cinnamon rolls.

"Are these all for me?" I questioned with astonishment. My brothers nodded their heads with amused looks growing on their faces. I shoved them down my throat one by one while savoring the delicious taste. I skipped to the fridge and grabbed a Gatorade to chug down. I know it's not the healthiest but who cares? It's my birthday!

"After your done with breakfast we can talk about what we're doing today," Adam addressed while I was busy enjoying my meal. I responded with a few incoherent mumbles and continued to eat. Adam just shook his head and laughed.

I checked my phone to see a bunch of my friends text me saying happy birthday.

I laughed at Riley and Autumn's mini argument at texted back, "Thanks guys. Ilysm😘." I put my phone down and walked into the living room to talk to my brothers. They were all squished in on the couch scowling at each other. When I walked in, I saw them quickly regain their smiles.