Nobody Does It Like You [2]

I Met Him On Tumblr  

✥ Chapter 2: Nobody Does It Like You ✥

>> “You’re my bad boy fairytale. My rebel with a halo, you hit me like a hurricane and I can never say no. Your mind, your hands, your voice, the way you make me yours.” - Nobody Does It Like You by Selena Gomez

 ◂◂◂

             “I just want to buy some new makeup,” I told Olivia. “And I want some coffee and to see some cute guys.” Olivia laughed and we continued walking through the shopping center, stopping and going into clothing stores every time we passed one that had cute clothes in it.

            “I just want a boyfriend, LeeLee.”

            “You know you could literally walk up to any guy right now and be like, ‘you’re my boyfriend’ and they would be over the moon.”

            “Yeah, I should,” Olivia said, jokingly and started walking up to a group of guys and then quickly turned around. I started laughing, leaning against the wall. Olivia Loope had been my best friend for two years and to be honest, those two years I spent with her were the best and funniest years of my life.

            I hummed to myself and went through some of the clothes in the store we were in; occasionally I’d pick some ridiculous piece of clothing and show it to Olivia. “I’m going to Matt’s tomorrow for a small gatho, do you want to come?” To be honest, no I didn’t want to go to Matt’s ‘gatho’, why would I want to go to a gathering with people that I’d feel awkward with. I smiled and was about to say no but Olivia continued, “You have to come! It’ll be so much fun and Matt’s got some cute friends.”

            “I’ll see.”

            “We’d have so much fun,” She sang, dragging the ‘so’.

            “I’m not saying we wouldn’t.”

            “Okay, then come!”

            “Whatever,” I rolled my eyes.

            “I’ll pick you up at 7,” She winked. I sighed and we continued shopping.

            “Have you visited your dad lately?” I asked Olivia while we were eating lunch.

She bit her lip, shaking her head. “I’ve kind of just given up. What’s the point? He doesn’t want to talk to me anyway.”

            “Of course he does! He’s your Dad!” Olivia’s parents got divorced when she was ten and she lives with her Mum and doesn’t talk to her Dad all that much. It made me angry because my Dad was gone and she had one and didn’t even bother.