Should've Said No [21]

I Met Him On Tumblr

✥ Chapter 21: Should've Said No ✥

>> "You should’ve said “No”, you shouldn’t gone home. You should’ve thought twice ‘fore you let it all go. You should’ve known that word, with what you did with her, get back to me.” – Should’ve Said No By Taylor Swift

◂◂◂

I didn’t know what to do. After five seconds passed I turned my back and ran to find Olivia. I didn’t know what to do. I kept blinking away the tears that were threatening to fall. I couldn’t cry right now. “Olivia, he was kissing her. He was fucking kissing her.”

            “What?”

            “I saw her kiss him and he didn’t push her away.”

            “Did he kiss back?”

            “Who gives a shit? I watched for like five seconds and he just sat there frozen.”

            “That asshole. Well what the hell are you doing here? Go confront him!” What would Jason’s reaction be? Olivia practically dragged me to Jason. When I saw him, I pulled away from Olivia’s grip and walked to him.

            “Linnea,” He slurred when he saw me. He was drunk it was obvious. Sammy was standing right there and I wanted to punch her in the face. I should’ve punched her in the face ages ago. I walked right up to him and pushed him hard. He obviously wasn’t expecting it and stumbled back. “Woah, what’s wrong?”

            “I fucking hate you,” I spat.

            Of course that was the hardly the truth. I’d probably still love him with his hands wrapped around my neck. I loved him and there was no point denying it. How could I love a boy that cheated? I should hate him. Fuck, I thought, when did I become so messed up?

            “What?”

            “Don’t play dumb you piece of shit!” I yelled and started to get an audience. “I saw you with her!”

            “It’s not what it looked like.”

            “Be a bit more original will you?”

            “Linnea.”

            “I trusted you.”

            “Linnea,” he repeated.

            My eyes filled with tears. “I should’ve known.”