On Our Way [7]

I Met Him On Tumblr  

✥ Chapter 7: On Our Way ✥

>> “You say that we were meant to be. We'll be together finally. Flying around and I'm finally free. Spin me 'roud, kiss me.” - On Our Way by Lana Del Rey

 ◂◂◂

“Are you going out tonight?” Facetime was opened on my computer and Jason smiled, nodding his head.

            “Hell yeah and hopefully I get to have a good New Years fuck.” I shook my head, pretending to be disgusted. “What about you?”

            For once in my life I could say yes when somebody asked me if I was going out for New Years Eve. “Yup and I bought the cutest outfit ever.” Olivia, Johnny, Carson and I were going out to a New Years Eve house party a kid in our grade was having.

            “You’re going with your boyfriend?”

            “Yeah.”

            “Looks like he’ll be getting a New Years fuck.” Jason winked and I blushed a violent shade of red.

            “No!” I exclaimed. Then a sudden thought came to my mind, what if Carson was expecting me to have sex with him? There was no way I was ready for that. “Holy shit, you don’t think he’s expecting me to have sex with him? I cant have sex him with him… oh my gosh.”

            “Nea, relax, I was just joking around.”

            “I know! But still what if Carson thinks that we’re going to have sex tonight.” I groaned. “Do you think he thinks I’m going to have sex with him?”  I curiously asked. Even though Jason and Carson were pretty different guys it didn’t hurt to ask.

            “I’m not your boyfriend, we could be completely different.”

            “Okay, I’m not going tonight.”         

            Jason chuckled. “It’ll be fine, if he says anything about having sex just tell him no.” I nodded. Yep, if he thought we were going to have sex I’d just tell him that I wasn’t ready. “Who’s party are you going to? Maybe I know them.”

            “I have no idea,” I laughed. I’m pretty sure it was Gregs but I wasn’t sure. “You?”

            “Freddys.”

“I am so excited,” Olivia sang as she barged into my room with lots of bags in her hands. My eyes widened, she wasn’t supposed to be here until 5. I checked the time on my laptop. Looked like Jason and I had been talking for longer than I thought, it was quarter past 5. “Sorry I’m late!”