Happy [9]

I Met Him On Tumblr  

✥ Chapter 9: Happy ✥

>>  “You looking so fresh, it’s catching my eye. Why oh why did I not see this before, the girl I adore was right in front of me and now I’ll take a step back and look in your eyes. And ask why it took so long to see we’re meant to be.”  - Happy by Never Shout Never

 ◂◂◂

 “I’m sorry.”

            Well that wasn’t the reply I was expecting. “You’re sorry?”

            “I didn’t mean to start all this shit between you and Carson.” A small smile played on my lips.

            “Don’t be silly, you didn’t start anything between us. I just… I don’t know what to do.” I had just finished telling Jason what had happened between Carson and I the day before. I was going to see Carson in half an hour and I had no idea what I was going to say to him.

            “Let me meet him.”

            “What?”

            “Let me meet your boyfriend so he can understand that you and I are just friends.”

            “I haven’t even met you and you want to meet my boyfriend?”

            “Meet me.” I wasn’t going to lie and say the prospect of actually meeting this guy that I had become so fond over in the past couple of weeks hadn’t crossed my mind because I had thought about it more than I probably should’ve.

            “Maybe,” I responded, smirking.

            “I want to meet you.”

            “One day we will.”

            “Soon?”

            “Soon,” I promised. I was glad he wasn’t asking why I didn’t want to meet him right now. A part of me wanted to say ‘Meet me at the nearest maccas’ and the other part of me never wanted to meet him because I didn’t want to ruin this friendship that we had. Wanting to change the subject I asked, “So your date went good?”

            “Yeah, it went really good…”

            “But?” I asked sensing there was something else that happened.

            “I don’t think I like her.”