Home [23]

I Met Him On Tumblr

✥ Chapter 23: Home ✥

>> “Home, let me come home. Home is wherever I’m with you. Our home, yes, I am home. Home is when I’m alone with you.” Home – Edward Sharpe and the magnetic zeros.  

◂◂◂

I remember waking up the first time after Jason and I had sex. When I woke up the first thing I saw was Jason’s face, eyes closed, sleeping peacefully and I thought to myself, I could get used to this. I expected to feel some regret about forgiving Jason so quickly and having sex with him but I didn’t. Why should I? Jason is the best thing that’s ever happened to my life and I was never going to let him go. I had finally found someone worth fighting for and that was a blessing in itself.

            I walked out of school, saying goodbye to my friends and found Jason, standing by his car, waiting for me. “Hey Nea,” he greeted.

            “I didn’t know you were coming today?”

            “I miss you,” he pouted.

            “I missed you too,” I laughed. It was weird not spending every single day with Jason but we had both been so busy. We got into his car and he drove us to my house.

            “I’ve got something planned for tonight, go get dressed quickly and we’ll go.”

            “Where are we going?”

            “You’ll see.”

            “What should I wear?”

            “Something comfy.” Jason followed me into my room and closed my door. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him, I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned down, pressing his lips against mine. “I love you,” He murmured. I just kissed him. I wanted to say I love you back but I was just waiting for the perfect moment, it was always on the tip of my tongue, I thought it, I just couldn’t say it.

Yeah, that’s pretty fucked up, I thought to myself. I pushed myself away from Jason and walked to my closest, picking out a pair of shorts and a singlet. I turned my back to Jason and took off my school uniform, replacing it with much more comfortable clothes.

            “Aight, let’s go,” I said after I had fixed my hair and face. Jason and I walked down to his car and he started driving somewhere. “Are you going to tell me where we’re going?”

            “Nope.”

            “Please?” I pouted.

            Jason rolled his eyes. “Yeah, nice try. I’m not telling you, Nea.”

            “Ugh, you suck.”

            Jason ignored me. “How was school?”

            “Shit. How about you?”'

            “Pretty shitty as well. I had this essay due and I completely forgot about it and I got to school and everyone was talking about it and I realised.” I laughed. “So yeah, I’m fucked.”

            “Yeah, you’re fucked,” I agreed, jokingly. Jason went quiet and I turned to him, curiously. “What are you thinking about?”

            “How we met.”

            “What about it?”

            “It’s pretty weird.” Jason and I hardly spoke about how we met. I would’ve never thought I would meet my everything on Tumblr. It was a website you blogged on, not met boys on. “But I wouldn’t change anything. I love you a lot, remember that.”

            Tell him you love him too, you bitch, I thought and opened my mouth to say it back but instead said, “I know. Same.” It wasn’t those three little words but it was close. I saw Jason’s expression drop and I wanted nothing more to apologise and tell him how much I loved and appreciated having him in my life but I just couldn’t. We ended up at Jason’s house and I looked at him, confused. “Why couldn’t you tell me we were going to your house?”

            “My family isn’t home. They’ve gone away for the weekend.”

            “Ooo, empty house,” I attempted to wink.

            Jason grabbed my hand and went to the side of the house, opening the door and by that point, I was beyond confused but when we walked into his backyard I understood. His backyard was beautifully decorated with fairy lights, a rug and candles and music softly playing. I turned to Jason, a smile spreading on my face. “This is beautiful, Jase.”

            “You like it?”

            “I love it.” I gave him a quick hug and peck and walked closer to the rug where there was food set out. “Did you do all this?”

            “With the help of my Mum and Isaac.”

            “Thank you so much.”

            We sat down and spoke to each other and just enjoyed each other’s presence. After we had been out there for a couple hours, it started raining and we ran inside, laughing. I stared at Jason as he laughed and I blurted, “I love you.” It felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

Jason immediately stopped laughing and turned to me. “I know. Same.” I laughed, playfully pushing him. Jason walked to me, wrapping his arms around me. “I love you too, Nea.”

            “Good.”

            “Good,” Jason repeated.

-

Okay so this is the end of I Met Him On Tumblr. I know it's taken me forever to upload this very short, last chapter, so I'm sorry but I haven't felt like writing. There was supposed to be a couple more chapters of the story but I just felt like this was a good way to end the story. Thank you for all the support, I love you guys so much! :) 

I'm going to be uploading my next story, Carmen, in the next few weeks. I'm in the process of writing the first chapter so look out for that!

Thanks for reading xx ♡