I'm A Mess [15]

I Met Him On Tumblr

✥ Chapter 15: I'm A Mess ✥

>> "See the flames inside my eyes, it burns so bright I wanna feel your love. Easy baby maybe I'm a liar but for tonight I wanna fall in love and put your faith in my stomach." - I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran

◂◂◂

“No, Jason, I’m not pregnant.”

            “So you thought you were pregnant?”

            I sighed. “No.” I was very aware that I was standing in front of Jason in nothing but a little towel trying to convince him that I was not pregnant. I could only imagine what he was thinking.

            “Well if you took a shitload of pregnancy tests, you obviously did! Did you have sex with Carson? Is it Carson’s? The baby is Caron’s right?” I opened my mouth to speak but Jason cut me off. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner? Did he – did he force you to have sex with him?”

            If I didn’t interrupt him, he would’ve kept talking. “Jase! Shut the fuck up!” I practically yelled, snatching the cup of pregnancy tests from him and putting it under the bed.

            “What does one line mean? Does that mean you’re pregnant?” I rolled my eyes, and covered his mouth with my hand.

            “If you shut up then I could’ve told you sooner that they’re not my pregnancy tests and that they’re Olivias.” Jason’s mouth opened, as he started to realise that they weren’t mine.

            “Oh thank God.”

            I laughed. “You need to learn how to shut the hell up.”

            “I thought you were pregnant! What did you want me to do? Just sit there?”

            “Well that would’ve been nice.” I started laughing, remembering Jason’s face when he thought I was pregnant. “Why are you in here anyway? Came to snoop?”

            “Actually I forgot my phone in here. I found the pregnancy tests and I was kind of shocked so I didn’t really get to snoop much,” Jason winked.

I looked down, realising I was still in my towel and swore under my breath. Now that I didn’t need to worry about Jason thinking I was pregnant, I had to freak out about the fact that I was standing in front of Jason in my towel. Jason’s eyes traveled down my body and I gulped when he started walking towards me. Jason stood dangerously close to me and I stared up at his lips, hoping he’d kiss me. He leaned down and I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he kissed right next to my lips.

            Motherfucker.