I Want It All [17]

I Met Him On Tumblr

✥ Chapter 17: I Want It All ✥

>> "'Blind faith, heartache, mind games, mistakes. My sweet fireball, My sweet rigmarole. I want it all." - I want it all by Arctic Monkeys

◂◂◂

            “I swear, she’s like in love with him!” I groaned as I carefully put mascara on. “She didn’t even give a fuck that I was his girlfriend! She even came on the Ferris Wheel, who the hell does that?” I wasn’t bothered playing the sweet and acceptive girlfriend.

            Sammy had come with us on the Ferris Wheel and the whole ‘getting to know Jason’s girlfriend’ better was a bunch of bullshit because as soon as the ride started moving, she just paid attention to Jason, telling him things about her holiday and I am pretty sure she didn’t even give me a second glance.

            “She sounds like a bitch,” Olivia replied.

            That made me feel bad. From what I knew, she wasn’t a bitch. She was just a little too obsessed with my boyfriend. “She isn’t. I just – I told Jason and he doesn’t think she likes him.” I trusted Jason. Sure, I hadn’t been with him for the longest time but I knew he would never cheat on me. It wasn’t him I was worried about. It was Sammy.

            “Did you say something to her?”

            “No. We hardly even spoke, what was I supposed to say?”

            “Um how about ‘get the fuck away from my man’?”

 I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, I’m just going to go up to one of Jason’s best friends and tell her to go away.”

            Olivia wasn’t pregnant. The pregnancy tests were all negative and I had never seen her so happy. “Well if she’s asking like that, why not? I want to meet her.” Olivia smirked.

            “Yeah, I’ll let you meet her so you can be a bitch to her,” I said, sarcastically.

            “I wouldn’t even be a bitch to her!” She scoffs.

            My phone started ringing, it was Jason and I turned to Olivia, “Whatever you say, Olivia.”

            I answered the phone, lying down onto my bed. “Aye Nea,” Jason greeted.

            “Jase,” I smiled.

            Fuck, I thought. I was falling fast and hard for Jason and the whole prospect of loving someone so much that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with them scared the shit out of me.

            “So you know how we were supposed to go movies tonight…” I felt my heart drop. He was going to cancel, which was fair enough. We saw each other all the time but I wanted to see him more.