She's Not Me (Ride Or Die) [19]

I Met Him On Tumblr

✥ Chapter 19: She's Not Me (Ride Or Die) ✥

>> “Is she a ride or die bitch? Does she know I’m tattooed onto your heart? You can try to fight it. I have left my mark on you. There’s nothing you can do.” – She’s Not Me (Ride Or Die) by Lana Del Rey

◂◂◂

“I am so tired,” I moaned when I got to Olivia’s locker.

            She smirked. “What’d you and Jason do last night?”

            “Get your mind out of the gutter. It’s too early.” Last night I had gotten home pretty late and then stayed up even later talking on the phone with Jason. Would I get sick of him soon? Is that how relationships worked? I had never been able to understand how you could want to spend the rest of your life with someone but Jason made me understand.

            “How’d it go?”

            “I think they liked me… hopefully they do.”

            “I’m sure they do. Is his Dad as hot as he is?”

            “You’re chat, his Dad is like 40. It’s way too early to deal with your shit.” Olivia just laughed. The first part of the day went pretty quickly and then it was lunch. I walked outside and walked to where my friends were sitting. I sat in between Mike and Olivia.

            Mike was one of my closest guy friends and I had been friends with the brunette for what felt like forever. We had always gone to school together. Sitting next to him was his girlfriend, Sally. She had the brightest pink hair you’ve ever seen and she was always so happy. Then there was Rose and her name could be deceiving, she absolutely hated it and refuse to wear anything but black. I think it was more to piss off her Mum.

            “Stop it,” Rose groaned and I smiled when I saw Ethan was flicking her arm. If I had to define Ethan in 7 words I’d say he always took school sport too seriously. Yeah, he was that kid. With blonde hair, blue eyes and sun-kissed skin he was the perfect guy.

            “What am I annoying you?” He taunted.

            “Can’t you fuck off and go play soccer with the boys or something?”

            “But this is so much more fun.” Ethan and Rose continued to bicker. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

            Jaseeeeeeeeeee: I’m picking you up from school today.

            I smiled automatically and texted back. The rest of the day went slowly, probably because I was looking forward to it ending so much. When school finished I eagerly walked outside and was happy to see Jason standing outside of his car but my smile turned into a frown when I saw Sammy sitting in the front seat. Jealousy consumed me.