Crazy In Love [16]

I Met Him On Tumblr  

✥ Chapter 16: Crazy In Love ✥

>>And baby you’re making a fool of me. You got me strung and I don’t care who sees. Cause baby you got me so crazy. I am crazy in love with you, I cannot control myself.” - Crazy In Love – Kadebostany (Beyoncé cover)

◂◂◂

“Isaac,” I laughed. I was laughing loudly and was about to start crying from laughter. Isaac was one of the funniest people I had ever met. No wonder he and Jason were such good friends.

            Isaac rolled his eyes. “I swear you laugh at everything.” We were in the car. Jason was driving to some festival, I was in the passenger seat and Isaac was sitting in the back with Josh next to him. I had met Isaac Sharne a couple of weeks ago, he walked in on Jason and I in a heated make out session and still gave us shit for it. Over the past three weeks I had gotten closer to Isaac. Isaac was Jason’s best friend; their parents had been friends their entire lives so the boys grew up together.

            Josh agreed. Josh Hayy was one of Jason’s closest friends. The three of them were always together.

            It had been a month since Jason and I kissed and from there, everything went really well. It had been one of the best months of my life and I was so attached to Jason by that point that it hurt to even spend a day away from him. Wow, talk about a clingy girlfriend.

            Today I’d be meeting two of Jason’s good friends, Karen and Sammy. I was nervous, of course. They were both girls and they probably were going to be ten times more judgmental than Isaac and Josh.

            We arrived at the festival and I smiled when Jason wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He brought his lips down to mine and I smiled into the kiss. Behind us, I could hear Isaac and Josh snickering so I pulled out of the kiss but Jason she held me closer, kissing my temple. “How about we go home and have some alone time instead?” Jason asked, wiggling his eyebrows and I laughed, playfully hitting his shoulder.

            “How about no?” Jason pouted. “Come on, lets go get fairy floss!” I practically screamed, excited.

            “And then after you get fairy floss can we go home?”

            “No, Jase,” I rolled my eyes and he groaned. “Come on guys, let’s go,” I said to Isaac and Josh and we all walked into the festival. I intertwined my hand with Jason’s and Isaac called Karen and Sammy to see where they were.

            “Apparently they can see us, so we’ll just stay here.” I knew Karen and Sammy were the girls who made Isaac and Jason a Tumblr account. Two girls started walking towards us.

            The blonde, shorter girl immediately hugged Isaac and the other ran to Jason, hugging him while he was still holding my hand. I tried to keep a straight face as I watched the girl break away from Jason and say, “I missed you so much.”