Chapter 8

Emilie POV
     Me and Newt I kissed one after the other with every kiss more loving and passionate than the last. I tangled my hands in his soft sand colored hair pulling on it ever so often. While Newt tightens his grip around my waist bringing us much closer together. We could of been like this a bit longer but couldn't because he came.
"I KNEW IT!!!" Me and Newt instantly pull away from each other to see Minho standing there with his arms crossed and a huge grin on his face.
"I knew you had a thing for her" Minho says while giving Newt a toothy grin.
"Oh shut it you shank"
"Say what you want either way I win the bet"
"What bet?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"On how long it would take for Newt to ask you out" Me and Newt both turn scarlet red at hearing this.
"W-who else was in on it?" Newt asks
"Everyone me, Chuck, Frypan, Winston, Zart, even Alby"
"Oh my god" I bury my face in my hands trying my best to hide my blushing. I can't believe everyone bet on this. While I'm trying to hide my blushing Newt hugs me. I snuggle up into his chest and then whispers into my ear.
"Don't worry love I'll protect you" I melt at this this feels so right everything about this is just perfect.
"Guys I'm still here"
"Why?" I say sounding very annoyed towards Minho.
"Cause Alby sent me to go get you two to help with the supplies that just came up"
"Alright fine come on love"
     Newt let go of me and stands up he then reaches his hand out and pulls me back on my feet and then leds me out of the dead heads. We spent the rest of the day taking the animals, food, and crates out of the metal box. But about half way through I was called to go help Frypan cook dinner for tonight. So I said goodbye to Newt, Minho, and Chuck.
Newts POV
"Hey guys look at this" Chuck says while taking something out of one of the crates.
"Let me see that" I take it out of his hands and observe it. It's a belt with small throwing knives. We never asked for any new weapons. Why would the creators send us something like this.
"Look it doesn't even say W.I.C.K.E.D"
I look at where Minho is pointing at and it's true. The belt doesn't have the usual logo, it doesn't say W.I.C.K.E.D instead it has a picture of a bird with its wings spread out that says Capitol on top of it.
"I'm gonna go show this to Alby you two check if there's anything else like this"
"Alright"
    I head straight towards the map room where hopefully Alby is still at and thankfully he is.
"Alby you might want to look at this" I pass him the belt and he examines it and is surprised to see a different symbol.
"What do you think it means?" I ask
"I don't know does anyone else know about this?"
"Only Minho and Chuck"
"Make sure they don't tell anyone about this. Some of the guys have been worried since Emilie came up if they see this then they'll most likely start panicking"
"Wha-" I was cut off when someone suddenly bursts into the room.
"Hey you guys have to check this out"
We turn to see Minho standing at the door way with a serious look on his face.
"What is it?" He holds up a black rectangle shaped thing with a red dot blinking on and off at the bottom center of it.
     Alby presses it and out shoots up a holographic image of young girl who looks like Emilie. In fact I think it actually is her. The image has her full name Emilie Martinez and her age which at the time was 14 years old.
    The only difference is that this picture of her doesn't have a scar on her eyebrow and her expression. It's cold and serious but when you look into her eyes all you see is nothing but fear. Without a single of a doubt this is my Emilie and I don't seem to be the only one to realize this.